Visiting Day in...where the hell is this?

getuhgrip

Bring Back Transfat!
Oh yeah, the prime time something or other. :eek:

Well, how's it goin' kc? I was gonna bring ya some marlboros, but I didn't know if you smoked or not. Don't know if ya like Dos Equis or not, but I've got 12 of 'em. Sit down and have a beer with me.

Heard ya got locked down for some trumped up charge. The guy at the gate wouldn't tell me shit. Fucking wanker!

Ran into a young friend of your. Disease, I think his name is. He got a lil pissed in the cave, but I think he's okay now. I hope he's not into that gawd-awful techno crap like you are! :D

Hell, I guess it's all music if it makes you tap your foot, eh? Well listen, I'm gonna get goin' I guess. Ya need anything? Magazines, maybe some crackers or sumthin? Okay, well you let me know.

See ya, man. :cool:

I like Dos Equis amber...I dont smoke but I have a pack of lights lying about and Ill light one when the craving is fueled by the dos equis :)

I have subscriptions for british music mags but thanks for asking, not a brit v yank thing but our mags are so much better..It must be that they are not as driven by the advertisers as the ones here...strange one

i hope you guys are all well and having a fabulous time in the cave, disease is a Londoner (my adopted home town) so we speak..I think hes done a couple of post beer threads has he? never the greatest of ideas...

anyhoo thanks for popping in..its only one more day till maximum sunshine and that mean beer and pool! and Im off back to Europe in 8 weeks so Im looking forward to that...one can have too much America eventually :D

Hi, KC. I was going to bring grapes but I forgot them. I can get you a couple of grumble mags, but you'd better keep them out of sight of the nurses. Weather continues fine. Wheelema has started several threads in your absence, most of which have sunk without a single reply. There's a half-eaten haggis, tatties and neeps baguette in one of the threads that I think might be yours - would you like me to bin it?

You're looking a bit peaky - are they feeding you enough?

Anyway, chin up. See you tomorrow.

thanks guys but Ive found out that you can drink the hand sanitizer and the alcohol is making the Mexican satellite television far more enjoyable

thanks guys but Ive found out that you can drink the hand sanitizer and the alcohol is making the Mexican satellite television far more enjoyable

Tenga sólo cuidado para los gringos realmente grandes y grandes. ¡Le dirán dulce nada y esperarán saqueos en el regreso! :laughings:

For the Spanish impaired ......

Just watch out for the really big,big gringos.
They'll tell you sweet nothings and expect bootee in return!

Back