Virtualiser pro

Phil G

Anyone got any views on the behringer virtualiser pro? They're kinda cheap, which leads me to think that they might suck. How would it compare with a midiverb for example.

The Virt DSP 1000 pro is a little ahead of the MidiVerb.
Dual channel efx and eq processing plus 32 modes with increments of 5 algorithms gives the Virt 700 different processing efx.And @ $75.00 for the Virt,you can't go wrong.

Hey,you tell 'em england!!!!!!!!!
Another plus that the Virtualizer has over the Midiverb
is XLR and balanced in's/out's. The Midi doesn't

I have the Virtualizer and the Virtualizer Pro in my rack. They both sound the same, but the "Pro" has the XLR connectors (which I don't use in view of the 1/4" patchbay). I think they sound great for the money. I use them with my TASCAM 488 mkII cassette 8-track through the 2 effect loops. Works for me.

I use the Virtualizer Pro with my Tascam 424 MkII and love it. Don't really have any use for most of the effects but the ones I use are really good. Looks good in my rack with the Behringer MDX2200 Compressor (lights, buttons, knobs - what more can you ask for).

NY,NY

Anywhere else in NY? Maybe a little further north like Albany? I hate living in the boonies sometimes.

Back