Very Weird video, but very proud of it.

BrettB

Hi all,

I am very proud to announce the first video of our band.

The band started as a small and weird hobby project, but a director at work (I work in post) whom I had given a demo tape said he really liked the band and offered to make a video.

We soon discovered he shared the same weird sense of humor as us, and he shot us a great video, right up our alley.

I know this type of music (some metal/punk and hardcore elements) is only for a limited audience and the strange humor in the clip will be very weird to many people, but this is exactly what we wanted so I am very proud.

Thanks for watching and let's remember there is practically no better feeling than making some music and being able to spread it.

Kill Your Trout - Lordi - YouTube

The production values are certainly very good.

Adding speech bubbles to a music video is pretty weird. It gives it a bit of a "pop-up video" feeling.

Also, why is it labeled "Lordi"? Does it have anything to do with the band Lordi?

Thanks for watching.

Well, we needed the speech bubbles to make the joke, otherwise it wasn't really clear.

All the songs of our debut album have the nam of a band or singer, so in that way, yes, it has something to do with the band Lordi.

Back