Very new Song - Hot off the presses

gullyjewelz

Hey whats up? I have a new song I need feedback on.
How is The mix?
Is the hook good or bad?
The verses?

I have only found time to work on this track in the wee hours of the morning and unfortunately I'm high off pain medication (t.m.i. -??)

but any feedback on this would be appreciated.

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/3013289

And if there are any singers that would like to re do my hook with some real "chops" please let me know . .
thanks in advance

awww come on . . can i get a little assistance please. i have been listenin to the song all day (when conscious) and I've been takin notes . . but still need some outside ears on this . . thanks thanks thanks . . u got me?

im no expert but the vocals seem too far in front and the music is kinda flat. is it a loop or pieced together? if its separated, i think it could be mixed better.

The vocal seems to be quiet, but it's a point i believe you have identified yourself too now. The hook seems a bit monotone. It lacks power at the moment, something a song like that i believe needs in loads and hearing your previous songs i know you can produce.
On the mixing side, i cannot say anything, i don't know nearly a thing about it(Though thanks for the material, people, it's been interesting for me lately.)

I think the moment you get off pain medication, you can make a hot thing out of it.

The vocal seems to be quiet, but it's a point i believe you have identified yourself too now. The hook seems a bit monotone. It lacks power at the moment

Would agree with both those points. There are momments of shine in there tho.

thanks for the feedback. im definitely re-recording in the next few days . . i did a minor touch up last weekend and heard an ENORMOUS difference in my vocal. im not really "into" my own singing on the hook . . but still in search of a singer - definitely dont want to sing on stage . . . lol
we will see . .as far as bringin vocals down . . workin on that as well

For your vocals homie, work on trying to make it flow with your delivery. It seems at times you trying to do too much with your delivery and it really doesn't go with the vibe of the song at all. This beat is the type of shit you wanna vibe to and really get into a rhythm with. Your delivery simply isn't going with it at times. Good look on the post though, elevate and repost for more feedback.

Back