vegas

Basshead

A friend of mind is using vegas 7 and I am using vegas 5. The problem is, when I load my project in his version of vegas, and when I try to do some editing, the cursor is not as precise as version 5. When I split a track and attempt to slide the track left or right it never seems to go to the exact point that I intended it to go.
In vegas 5 I have total control over the cursor, wherever I place the cursor it would be at that precise point. I tried changing the settings within vegas 7 but still can't seem to solve the problem.

am I missing a setting in vegas 7 that is similar in version 5 that would solve the problem.

Any help would be appreciated....

Thanks

basshead

I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. I have seen, for instance, in Acid software that I can not make the cursor "snap" or jump to the exact section of the loop/file/track that I wanted to edit. If that is what you are talking about - I understand your frustration. I never knew how to fix that in ACID which is why --even a while ago - I opted for Vegas 4 - I have not encountered problems with that version of software that I have heard others face with later versions of Vegas or ACID. All I can say is make an attempt to use the "snap to" option . . .

Back