Vegas 5 Surface

I'm not sure about the control surface you mentioned, but I just picked up the Behringer BCF2000. I mainly got it for use with ProTools LE, but I also got it for use with Vegas. Just last night I was playing with the configuration and it was pretty straightforward. The online Help in Vegas was pretty helpful. If you're not using a Mackie, and then whatever device you buy *should* work as a "Generic" controller. And I don't think it gets more generic than Behringer. :)

Now if I could just figure out why ProTools doesn't list it as a control surface...I don't think I have ProTools talking midi quite right!

alright... thanks alot... I was thinking of getting the beringer surface, due to its price tag... Just from what i was originaly told by someone (not of this board) that Vegas would only work with mackie, even tho it says it can,wont work with other boards... so I'll probably end up with beringer till i make more moneyand get a 'over the top' Board.

Check the vegas forums at sony, some people are having good results with the behringer peace, some not.

Im running a Mackie MCU

Back