Various Items

tkingen

Djembes Rock
Aphex Compellor 300 with manual - 200.00

dbx 118 - 75.00

Korg GT-120 Guitar/Bass Tuner with case & manual 45.00

PV-6 Mixer with original box, power supply and manual- 60.00

BOSS BCB-3 pedal board loaded with three pedals -145.00. Comes with:
CS-3 Compressor with Monte Allums Opto Plus mod. This mod makes it one of the best pedal compressors available
OD-3 Overdrive. BOSS's best and smoothest overdive
CH-1 Chorus - industry standard chorus

Attachments

• info_GT120.jpg
    info_GT120.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 260
  • BOSS.jpg
    BOSS.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 251
  • Compellor.jpg
    Compellor.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 251
  • dbx.jpg
    dbx.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 247
Bump with price reduction.

BOSS pedal board with pedals - 125.00 shipped
Aphex Compellor - 170.00 shipped
Korg Tuner - 40.00 shipped

Bump with price reduction.

Pedals 35.00 each shipped -CS-3 SOLD
Aphex Compellor - 150.00 shipped

Last edited:
Boss pedals sold. All that remains are the Compellor and the Korg tuner. Make an offer that you can't refuse!

tkingen and BK,

how do the preamps on that Peavey sound? what would you compare them too.....

I had to give up my little Soundcraft Folio mixer to my daughter, so Im in the market for a small mixer......

I've used them on drums so far and they sound okay at best,nothing terrible but I'm not running to the Peavey store for more....

tkingen and BK,

how do the preamps on that Peavey sound? what would you compare them too.....

I had to give up my little Soundcraft Folio mixer to my daughter, so Im in the market for a small mixer......

I never used it for recording or live sound - just as a volume control to check mixes on a seperate set of cheap speakers. Worked fine for that I was happy with it for the price.

Pending sale on the tuner.

Someone should get the Compellor. Back in the 80's it was a big deal for transparent brickwall limiting, and pretty expensive. It's much nicer than all the inexpensive stuff currently available for that purpose.

WTH is a "compellor??" What does it compell, and does it follow Geneva Convention rules while doing so?

WTH is a "compellor??" What does it compell, and does it follow Geneva Convention rules while doing so?

It compells your signal to stay below a given threshold as established in the recording articles set forth by the Geneva Convention. As you may know, they were very concerned with audio levels!

Back