Valley Of The Falling wall of sound

Wow.. this tune kind of reminds me of something I would hear in like Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon.. Pretty cool tune, I wouldnt even know how to describe the style.. The precussion that busts in around 1:05 is beautiful! Adds a nice touch. the cranks sound more clean than the rest of the tune.. It fits but seems to call attention to some muddiness around the bass.

Nice tune, i dont know who phil spechter is but this is pretty cool.

Very cool stuff! I'm impressed! Nice blend of modern and 60's feel. The mix is great - can't really comment.
Any chance you can make this available for download?

Demensia & fprod,

Wow, thanks guys. Did you listen to the right song? I hope I didn't accidentally put a link to one of Sluice's tunes :) He always
gets rave reviews.
Demensia - Muddy bass is my weak point. I have this old Gibson EBO that has no balls. Phil Spector is a legendary producer from the 60s. He invented the "wall of sound" which consisted of layers of percussion (sleigh bells, tambourines, castanets) and heavy reverb. He was recently arrested for murdering his girlfriend.

fprod - Here's a link to my IUMA webpage where you can download the song.
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Dim_Chandeliers/

Thanks again

I can see where the retro comments come from. Im not sure whether I'm thinking somewhat doors like or whether this should be in Pulp Fiction or something.

It sounds like you recorded the inside of an offshore oil drilling rig at the 3 minute mark, that's a weird sound.

It sounds like symphonic kettle drums at the end, very interesting tune, I liked it.

Back