Using REASON 3.0

Sloan

Hey,

I just got REASON 3.0 and I don't really have any previous synth/sequencer experience.

There's definitely a steep learning curve here and I was wondering if you guys know of any online resources with perhaps tutorials and such of how to use reason. I would buy a book, but I don't have the $20-$30 right now since I'm planning on blowing all cash on a drumset soon...

Also, I've got a keyboard controller (M-Audio Kestation 49e) and have it all running where I can pick different sounds and such. I don't play keys so it kind of sucks for me, but I plan to learn...

Good Luck Sloan,

Reason is a great piece of software, but quite hard to get the hang of. I am still trying.

UTSMAN

ya it is a kick ass piece of software when you get it

have you read the users manual yet? i mean the big one, not the little starters guide one. it is a super huge help. if you didn't get teh ahrd copy, you can download the pdf

Yeah, definately read through the supplied PDFs, they will get you up and running using the basics of the software in no time. After that, it's all trial and error.

Trust me, the 'lightbulb moment' will hit you and you won't be able to stop playing with it. Once you 'get' how this app works it's fun and addictive!

the tortoise
x

Back