using my adat & all my stuff

epnotrem

My adat was the best thing i could have ever bought to put down tunes. Great sound quality. Allthough, it's a lx-20, which does'nt have balanced in's or out's. I use an alesis studio-32, 16ch. inline mixer-w- 3 8+8 1/4'' unballanced snakes. alesis microverb &midiverb4's, 2 bbe sonic maximizers, ross time machine digital delay (1.4 secs.) a rockman distortion generator, and guitar compressor, berhinger ultrafxpro, dr.660 old style. Just got a Fender new amer strat (love it too) natural maple- w/rosewood fingerboard. Have bc rich rave, yamaha classical, alvarez 12-string, rockwood bass. Using rebirth, and acid software for now, but will invest in the right recording software once i find a nice platform. Thanks for stepping in, let me know what you think. if you have one of these pieces of equipment, send me an email, let me know how you make it work for your situation. Keep jammin, mike.. willingboro nj............

You are talkin to the un-offiicial ADAT junkie of this BBS!
I own 4 of 'em (2 XT's and 2 LX's) Right now, I slave 1 Lx to the Xt and record using my A32 board also! Sometime next week I gonna' purchase me either an Allen and Heath or a SoundCraft board as I am looking to record up to 32 tracks! I use 2 Behringer AutomComs and Composer Pro a RNC and sometimes (for wierd bass efx ONLY) the Dreaded 3630 compressors. For accross the board gating I use a Behringer Intelligate. A cool little number that is a 2 channel limter/gate/expander with each channel containing a hi and lo-pass filter that works somewhat like a parametric EQ! I use A DSPPro 1000 and a simple Lexicon 100 ( I know Bruce, get a Lex 500! ) I have various other signal processors to numerous to mention, various basses,"canned drums",Yamaha keys etc, etc, etc etc!!!!! Man I luv my ADATs but as soon as i get anutha' bigger board, LOOK-OUT!!!!!!!
Brutha',I'm sorry, what was your question again!!?? :)

Back