Using Boss Br800 with a quad capture interface.

sausy1981

Hi guys, quick question. I have a Boss Br800 and was wondering if I could use the phones out jack and plug into my quad capture interface. The reason I'm asking is that the boss outputs are RCA also I know it connects via USB but if I go that route I have to go into the settings in my DAW and change to the br800. For ease of use and just cos its handier I was wondering if the phones output would do as an output that will go to my interface.
As always, Thanks a mill.

Hi guys, quick question. I have a Boss Br800 and was wondering if I could use the phones out jack and plug into my quad capture interface. The reason I'm asking is that the boss outputs are RCA also I know it connects via USB but if I go that route I have to go into the settings in my DAW and change to the br800. For ease of use and just cos its handier I was wondering if the phones output would do as an output that will go to my interface.
As always, Thanks a mill.

I wouldn't use the BR-800 that way. The signal from the phones out would either be a stereo mix or a two track mono out but in any case the sound would be deteriorated. A far better way is to is to export the wavs to your computer via the USB and wav converter, then copy them to your DAW.

Back