User made preset EQ's missing..?

Bassmusic808

Hello. I had made some preset EQ settings in the graphic equalizer for one of my songs. However, after loading up my session today, they are not there.. I'm pretty sure I saved them when I made them. Anyone know where they are or what happened? I'm using Adobe Audition 1.5 Thanks.

Did you add the preset to the graphic equalizer itself? Or to the rack setup?

Either way, the settings on the EQ should have been saved with your project, so when you open the FX settings on your track they should still be how they were, even if the "Preset" name is blank.

I would try saving them again in the Graphic EQ, and also in the Rack Setup by clicking the "New" button.

Well, when I go into Edit View after double clicking on a track from Multitrack View and then click on grahpic equalizer from the filters menu, the EQ settings that pop up are the same for each track. And I know I didn't use the same preset for each track. Did I do something wrong?

How do I bring up the EQ settings for each track? Currently, it appears to display the last EQ setting I made.. Not the actual EQ for the selected track.

Last edited:
danny.guitar has explained it correctly. You didn't understand it.
You have done some preset in mutitrack view (aren't you) and those are saved in your FX rack setup.
Don't go to edit view to view them.
Click on your FX button by your track. It works like that if you did not edit your track destructively.
Once you double track on your audio and go to edit view you wouldn't hear any effects added on your track in multisection.
If you go to effects and choose some (EQ for ex.) software will probably remember last one you have used and you'll think that one is on all your tracks.
I doubt I made it more clear for you but try not to mix mutitrack session with edit view.

Just try to understand what danny.guitar wrote.
sikter

Oh okay. I think I get it. When I've made EQ or effect changes before, I made it from the Edit View not the FX view. I still can't find my presets but I can just make them again.. Thanks for your help!

Back