used synth module -for sale (or trade..?)

ecstatic

i have a few roland jv-1010s that i don't want.......
used a few times with only minor cosmetic blemishes (i.e. on the face of the screen..)
220$(US) a piece and buyer covers the cost of shipping, tracking, etc...

i only have 1 copy of the manual, and haven't decided if i want to keep one for myself (until i can get a keyboard), so if anyone interested wants a copy of the manual on paper (the sounddiver software, included has most of the relevent info on it, as well [parameter reference/list, patch/patch category list, performance list, rhythm set list, waveform list, midi implementation]), it's not a problem for me to make a trip to have a copy made, but i would like the cost of the copies themselves to be covered by the buyer...

i'll accept most any form of payment (money orders, cash[not recommended], personal checks,

im also open to trades, though the value of the item is a little more than i am willing to let it go for cash, so feel free to pm me or e-mail at s1llyph1lly13 @ yahoo .com with offers, though i would prefer if trades were not handled through the web (i'm in las vegas, nv).... and of course, if you're local or not far away, you're welcome to stop by and check the item out yourself...

peace and love

Compact sound module with 64-voice polyphony
1,023 patches from the JV-2080 sound module and the "Session" expansion board
1 expansion slot for additional SR-JV80-Series wave expansion board
Reverb, chorus, plus 40 multi-EFX
Intuitive user interface with knob-based control 1/2 rack design
Phrase Preview for hearing a selected sound in a musical phrase
SoundFinder Categories
GM compatible
Includes CD-ROM with sound editing software.
It also includes all the sounds from the "Session" expansion board - including Roland's most popular stereo grand piano

.........i'm getting an xp30.............taking offers...........
(if not it's going up for auction)

peace and love

Back