Used gear for sale

Mr. Happy speaks. Never own an acoustic guitar. They're all trash played by no talent, sandal wearing, dope smoking people who can't afford a Marshall.

Except that if someone can buy one of these overpriced pieces of firewood, they can buy some Marshalls. If you're gonna get whiny about something I say and try to take a shot at me, think it through a little better next time. Denied.

Except that if someone can buy one of these overpriced pieces of firewood, they can buy some Marshalls. If you're gonna get whiny about something I say and try to take a shot at me, think it through a little better next time. Denied.

Marshalls are junk and people who like them play pointy guitars...:eatpopcorn:

A guitar that you can't play is a worthless guitar therefor a collector guitar like the ones on sale at this site are worthless. Want is the point of a guitar so expensive that you don't dare pick it up and play it???

People do buy them to play. Many of those will be played especially by recording session guys. Some of the archtops although over priced are sought after. There are a number of guitars there that I have had the pleasure of working on in the past. At least similar models. There are also a number of collectors who do archive them and a few public collections where they are available for inspection. In some cases instruments like those are bought back by the companies that made them. Most of the private collections are in the far east and other parts of Asia with a few exceptions.

There are few models on that list I would very much like to examine.

They're not really valuable until they've been unnecessarily stripped and refinished to an uglier color and then coated with corn starch.

They're not really valuable until they've been unnecessarily stripped and refinished to an uglier color and then coated with corn starch.
Ahh... The smell of corn starch in the morning. Smells like "Victory".

Back