USB Livestream

VelocityCC

Newbie to digital mixing. Using a Allen & Heath QU-32 and livestreaming via USB. I'm sure its a simple fix but how do I send a separate mix to the USB. Right now our church is just doing Facebook live but I would like to send a different mix (say mix 1) rather than the main house mix. Thanks for any help.

What if you do the house mix on Mix 1 and the live stream on the main mix? Make Mix 1 post fader and drop out any drums and amps. Then Mix 1 will follow the level adjustments and muting you do. Periodically check the main mix on headphones to ensure a good balance to the live stream.

Newbie to digital mixing. Using a Allen & Heath QU-32 and livestreaming via USB. I'm sure its a simple fix but how do I send a separate mix to the USB. Right now our church is just doing Facebook live but I would like to send a different mix (say mix 1) rather than the main house mix. Thanks for any help.

You can create a separate mix to send to USB (for your FB stream) vs. main, if all you are doing is changing balances (e.g., to account for a live amp in house but needing more of that in the FB stream). It's certainly designed to do that. But, there is only one USB output, so if you want separate mixes going to that, you'd have to do some more reading, or perhaps find an A&H forum.

Back