Usable/worth having?

GROOVEJIVEY

Hey Everybody-
I've got a couple of pieces I found in storage that I kind of forgot about, they are both operational, & I was wondering what these are worth, for live/studio, & actual $$$ value.
1) Ashley crossover, model SC-22
2) Boss Dr. Synth, model DS-330
Do either of these units have any real use? The Ashley unit is a 2-way electronic unit, by the way. Anybody got any ideas/suggestion? I do own several large-caliber guns, & I'm always looking for "pigeons" for the launcher... Thanks,
Groove.

Ashley makes some good stuff. A crossover is used in a system with a seperate sub woofer. The crossover splits the signal into lows and highs so you can send it on to the appropriate speaker.

I'm not familliar with the Boss unit.

TexRoadkill said:
Ashley makes some good stuff. A crossover is used in a system with a seperate sub woofer. The crossover splits the signal into lows and highs so you can send it on to the appropriate speaker.

I'm not familliar with the Boss unit.

Hey Tex-
I probably should have been a little more clear on that one, since I know what a crossover is & how it works, it was the Boss unit that I wasn't sure of. The Ashley unit is just a 2-way unit, but it works real well. The Boss unit is an unknown to me, tho'. It seems like they were an early drum machine, possibly, but I really don't know. My knowledge of Boss/Roland is limited at best. Thanks again, Tex, I appreciate the info. If you know/come across any info on the Boss unit, let me know. Thanks again,
Groove. :D:D:D

Back