UREI LA4 Comp

Major Tom

I have 2 UREI comps that I aquired a few years ago. They are used but in good condition, I modified them by installing RCA & 1/4" in/out jacks on the back. I am in dire financial need due to wife's illness and would like to sell them on ebay or whatever...does anyone know what they worth???

Tom ,those are some very nice units. Without searching ebay myself Im going to guess $1500.00 each. If your in a real hurry there are lots of places that will but them at close to wholesale. Do an internet search for used audio/recording equipment. There are a lot of dealers.Iknow someone where I live that may be interested. He seems to collect the high end stuff.

Oh boy...these are worth AT THE MOST in perfect, nothing wrong, no bad electronics, 600.00 each. I would not pay over 400 each for them, if you want the most money, sell them on ebay, there are alot of suckers there. Use words like "vintage" and "warm".....good luck.

Apparently, the "blackface" ones sell for 3-400$ more per pair than the "silverface" ones. They seem to go for around $1000/pair. However, the fact that you modified them may lower your selling price significantly.

Back