Upgrade

scott free

...is not my real name.
Friends, Hope your all having a great Holiday season!
I just upgraded from Home Studio 6XL to STUDIO 8.5.2 for $99, delivered right from Cakewalk in just 2 days. Smooth install and everything is working perfectly.

Heres a tune I multi-tracked and put to a slide-show of my recent home studio build. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkddX-1viTI

Vaya!
Scott.

I did the download of 8.5. With mixed results. I fell asleep on my first attempt and I awoke to find the dl was unsuccessful. I started again thinking it would start wherever it left off like an older version of IE but naah . . . left for work and put a copy of the exe. on a disc at work to be safe - but when I came home later that evening the dl had been successful.

I love the pea soup green color choice. From the looks of instruments on hand that sound track was no percussion loop . . .nice production all around

I did the download of 8.5. With mixed results. I fell asleep on my first attempt and I awoke to find the dl was unsuccessful. I started again thinking it would start wherever it left off like an older version of IE but naah . . . left for work and put a copy of the exe. on a disc at work to be safe - but when I came home later that evening the dl had been successful.

I love the pea soup green color choice. From the looks of instruments on hand that sound track was no percussion loop . . .nice production all around

Haha, thanks. The color is called "Fiddle-head" I't looks more like
"Army-men"...OH, you bought the download, (with the disks to arrive later) I bought the disks and waited for them to show up in the mail.
Now I'm just waiting for the affordable 8.5 Producer upgrade offer :)

Rock on!
Scott.

Update

Sup, friends!

Been busy to say the very least.
I have"clients" and my weekends are booked til the end of March!
This weekend I'm recording vocals with acoustic guitar on Saturday, and a rhythm section session for an 11 piece Motown cover band on Sunday!
So...I had to add/daisy chain another interface! It showed up Friday and I spent the weekend hookin up and testing, So pleased and grateful.
Really starting to settle into the new space now, folks are digging the "professional feel" of the space.

So I'd like to start an account at a site and feature some of the stuff I'm working on...any suggestions. Myspace? Soundclick? Soundcloud? Facebook?

Have you seen this new video from Ethan Winer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTlN6wjcvQ

Rock on, y'all!
Scott.

Attachments

• interfaced.jpg
    interfaced.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 12
Back