Updated List Of Stuff For Sale

tnjazz

OK, thought it was time for a new thread as the old one had gotten a little cluttered.

Have the following for sale:

Ramsa WZ-AD96M 8 channel 24/96 preamp with ADAT and AES digital outs
$850

(1) Alesis HD24XR (HD24+EC2)
I have 2 of these - the one I am selling is the stock HD24 version with the EC2 upgrade boards (which turn it into an HD24XR). Comes with 2 caddies and I will include a 120gb drive.
$1250

(1) Lucid SSG 192 master clock.
With original box and all, etc. $500

(1) pair of Sennheiser HD280Pro headphones. Barely used and have been hanging on a hook in the closet for the last 6 months or so. A small about of wear in the top padding from the hook. Ear cups are in perfect condition though and everything else is too. $75

(2) Samson Powerbrite PB9 - power "conditioner". 9 total outlets.
$60 each

Also have a 3 way passive non-iso splitter with 2 tails for $600 shipped. Thread with pictures and more info here: http://www.gearslutz.com/board/gear...45-ft-fs-24-channel-3-way-splitter-edacs.html

Finally, for local pickup only in Nashville, TN I have:

12 space Odyssey carpeted slant rack $80 OBO

3 space Gator hardshell case - $60 OBO

4 space Aftershock shock mounted anvil style case with heavy duty casters - $110 OBO

Finally, I have a "demo" pair of JZ mics BT-201. This is a new mic that will make its debut at NAMM in a couple of weeks. This is a matched pair that comes with cardioid, omni and subcard caps and includes standard clips. These mics have been out of the case once to test, so they are in perfect condition.

I hesitated listing these here because I am an authorized dealer for these mics. This particular pair was intended for a customer who changed his mind over the weekend though. They are not really new anymore, so I can't sell them as a "new" pair in all fairness.

I'm not sure if I can post prices for these mics yet or not. but let's just say I will let these go for $300+ under the retail price. If you are interested in giving them a shot, please PM me.

Pics available upon request. PM me your Email and I'll gladly send some.

Paypal OK. Shipping included on the Alesis, splitters and the rack gear.

Willing to consider trades on anything above for the following:

Apogee Mini Me or Grace Lunatec V3
Tascam DV-RA1000 or Korg MR1000

bump

HD24 sold

Everything else is still available. Make an offer if you're interested in anything!

PS - these Ramsa pres are PURE GOLD. The typical prosumer stuff (Presonus, Mackie, et al) isn't even in the same league as these things.

Trades considered as well.

JZ mics are no longer for sale.

Make an offer on anything else.

Come on, someone out there needs a power conditioner right? I like these things a LOT better than the Furmans. The light is very cool.

Back