[Update 2] [31/12/11] - Back 2 Da Musik Vol. 1 (NYE Compilation) - Various DJ's

djmoey

First of all ive decided on mixtape name "Back 2 Da Musik Vol. 1" but i'm still open to any suggestions.

For the DJ's involved this is the names I got covered so far..

Deviouz
West Villian
Berocke
DJ Karter
DJ PHX (aka MakaveliPHX)
DJ Emon
DJ Hyperactive
KREW
DJ Up N Comin
DJ Scholar
Enex
NickT
UB Murda
DJ Twigg
DjNine
Fitzyy
Dj Shawne
DJ Nabz
DJ Tasos
DJ Marcy Marc
DJ Ryan
Riaz
Katz
JayyRemixx
R-Tistic
Dj Tricki
ThaRealMasterC
DJ FoFo
Demon
DOPFunk

sorry if i forgot anyone :/

DJ'S IM TRYING TO GET AT ARE:

D-Ace, DJ Cvince, Dj Dant, C-Squared, DJ ThugLife, Ammo, Steelie, Lil ½ Dead, DADA7, PainIsLove4Thugz, Miqu?, S.G.P?, DJ T.O.B, WC Mafia, SabiMixx, DJ Hitman and more..... I KNOW I GOT A LOT OF DJ'S LINED UP FOR THIS ONE BUT THE MORE MIXES THE BETTER THE OUTCOME THE MIXTAPE WILL BE!!

It's a HipHop mixtape for those hiphop fans out there. Because its a new years mixtape the theme of the mixtape will have 2 sides to it. Sort of like A ghetto and a radio side like DJ Emon's mixtape.... <<<WHICH IS A GREAT MIXTAPE SO CHECK IT OUT!>>>

I want some party/rnb/dance mixes on one side... and some ghetto/street/hood remixes on there... on new years not everyone will get an opportunity to go out and have some fun, so i wanna target that aspect of things. Like have some mellow/ghetto/street mixes and have some classic/rnb/hiphop/rap mixes.

The websites being involved are TupacNation, 2pac-Forum, OzHipHop, UndergroundHipHop, Mob-Figgaz, NationOfHipHop, InTheMix, TJ's DJ's... so if your worried about exposure it will get enough!! I DONT WANT ANY BULLSHIT FORUM BEEF ABOUT THIS CAUSE OF THE RIVALRY BETWEEN FORUMS SO IF UR NOT UP FOR IT I SUGGEST JUST WAIT TIL IT DROPS AND ENJOY THE FIRE :)

Demon is doing the mixtape cover!

REMIX DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 10TH!!!!

SEND UR REMIXES TO MY PM WITH A LINK... OR EMAIL IT TO ME AT djmoeyworldwide@gmail.com

Those mixes that don't make the mixtape will have their remixes released on the EP to the mixtape which is December 25th (Christmas)...

IF I HAVE MISSED ANYTHING ILL EVENTUALLY COVER MY TRACKS.. I THOUGHT ID POST THIS UPDATE BEFORE I START MY 2 WEEKS OF STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS... SO I WONT BE AS ACTIVE ON ANY OF THE FORUMS AS I USUALLY AM!! ANYWAYS ENJOY MIXING PEOPLE. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK AND LETS SHOW PEOPLE HOW ITS DONE!

Back