Ukraine - The Ugly Truth (long article)

brassplyer said:
This is interesting.
Another MAGA talking point. If nothing else, you have patriot mixed up with parrot. Now, can you back that up with facts or is it just speculation on your part? Do you believe in talking snakes?
The one I hear talking is Obama - I think it's interesting.

You asked if I'm under the impression that politicians - i.e. those currently elected to office - are running things - obviously *you* don't think they are.

What I stated is correct.

"Are we sending billions to Ukraine? Yes. Is there a policy of allowing an invasion of our border? Yes."

Obviously *you* don't believe Biden is running the show - you seem to be naysaying your own point.

He didn't choose Palin, she was chosen for him.
Which is why I interjected it being a bad political strategy. The RNC wanted to do something wild and choose a woman as a seeming Ace in the whole for women voters. They chose the wrong chick…innovative and gutsy, but bad strategy

I just scrolled down and read the headers :geek:
Truth be told I did the same thing toward the end because too many names to keep track of. Without full inside info to study and digest, I need a graphic chart. I’m a designer type; we are visual people. But only bypassed a few headings when it became too namey. I read it enough to understand it and, just circumstantially without clicking on leaked phone convos or credibility of whistleblowers, it makes sense with what has been released to us non-players in the game. And the propositions that ARE there stated as fact, are plausible given the timeline and tangible events that have happened.

Couldn’t this depend on what your definition of conjecture conjectures?
conjecture /kən-jĕk′chər/

noun​

1. Opinion or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.
  2. An opinion or conclusion based on guesswork.
    "The commentators made various conjectures about the outcome of the next election."
  3. An opinion, or judgment, formed on defective or presumptive evidence; probable inference; surmise; guess; suspicion.

conjecture /kən-jĕk′chər/

noun​

1. Opinion or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.
  2. An opinion or conclusion based on guesswork.
    "The commentators made various conjectures about the outcome of the next election."
  3. An opinion, or judgment, formed on defective or presumptive evidence; probable inference; surmise; guess; suspicion.
Exactly. Depends on the context so please clarify which it is

Back