(UK) Having a New Year clearout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattr

Resident moody teenager
Need to get rid of some of the stuff I have lying around. Some of this I have already put on ebay, but I would pull it if anyone showed any interest.

Some of it might be useful to someone! Up for grabs...

Presonus Faderport. Used but in great condition - only problem is a dodgy pan pot, which may or may not bother you. I found the transport controls to be very useful and the fader is perfect for writing automation envelopes, but logistical issues to do with space, power supplies and my laziness means it never ends up getting plugged in at the beginning of a session and then forgotten about :p Its sat there begging for a better home!
Asking ~ £80.00.

Shure Beta 52a. Great kick / bass mic, but again surplus to my requirements. In 'as new' condition, apart from the rubber washer in hinge is a bit messed up and occasionally slips out of place / folds over itself when you try to move the hinge. When this happens it simply needs removing and repositioning, which is a 30 second job once you get the hang of it. Once the hinge is positioned how you want it and tightened then its fine and doesn't slip or anything, so I've just keep it in the position that I always have it in and it never proves a problem. Comes with original box and documentation, Shure carry case and thread adapter.
Asking ~ £110.00.

Rode M3. Good little "swiss-army knife" condenser mic, kind of on par with the AKG C1000, but surplus to my requirements at the moment. In perfect condition with clip and carry case.
Asking ~ £55.00.

Good quality 1.5m 12-way balanced 1/4" Jack -> 1/4" Jack multicore/loom.
Asking £15.00.

Brand new (unused) 3m balanced 1/4" Jack -> 1/4" Jack cable.
Asking £4 each. 2 available.

4-pole Neutrik Speakon Connectors (NL4FC).
Asking £3.00 each. 4 available.

Prices are negotiable if you believe I've overpriced anything. Postage not included. PM me for more details or if you'd like to make an offer. Collection would also be welcomed (Southampton area). Payment by Paypal or cash-on-collection.

Last edited:
Ooo, haven't sold anything from this thread yet but my sale is going quite well so far. Sold two computer screens within 5 hours of putting them on ebay :p

Got a bit of interest elsewhere for the two mics.
Actually I'd take around £100 or £110 for the Beta 52. £120 is a little bit steep.

Bump!

Prices are very much negotiable, and I'm looking to shift some of this stuff quite quickly. Possibly an opportunity for a bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back