[UK] FS: Shure Beta 52

mattr

Resident moody teenager
[UK] FS: Shure Beta 52 ... £85... Free P&P ... Looking for quick sale!!

2uiywl5.jpg

Shure Beta 52.

Great kick / bass mic, but now surplus to my requirements.

In very good condition apart from one slight issue (detailed below).

Comes with original box and documentation, Shure carry case and thread adapter.

Asking £85 including P&P or next reasonable offer

The rubber washer in hinge is a bit 'messed up' (for need of better words!) and occasionally slips out of place / folds over itself when you try to move the hinge, usually when moving it from its completely folded 'storage position' to its fully extended position.

When this happens it simply needs removing and repositioning, which is a 30 second job once you get the hang of it... you have to fully unscrew and remove the fastener (wingnut-type thing) so you can separate the two parts of the mic, unfold the rubber washer, then screw it back together.

Once the hinge is positioned how you want it and tightened then its fine and doesn't slip or anything. I've just always kept the mic in its 'fully extended' position as seen in the photo (it still fits in the carry case this way) so its never caused me a problem.

Last edited:
BUMP!

Looking for quick sale!

Would take £85 including P&P.

Last edited:
I'm only shipping within the UK, and also the price in USD (+ shipping to the US) would be about the same as buying the mic new over there. The price of the mic is much higher over here.

Back