UAD-1 cards

And yeah, fun fun fun with legacy products! lol

Also, how do I completely remove the UAD software? I removed 'UAD Powered Plug-Ins', but the software still works in Cubase 6. I'm kinda confused. Should I uninstall the drivers in Device Manager too? Actually, I am just going to start all over. Delete everything from UAD, install software, then install cards. See where I get from there.

:)

I did not install the software, before installing the cards Did not know thwe correct procedure. I will try that, as I seem to have a new problem now...

Ok, transfer request completed. Now, when I try to install the authorization file, I get this from Windows:

Drag the auth file on top of the uad icon on your desktop.

Oh shit......sigh...

I just deleted the UAD stuff (software and drivers), removed the UAD-1 cards, System Restore from before I installed anything yesterday (including the new CMC CH controller.

Opened Cubase 7 and guess what? No fucking inserts!!!!! WTF!?!

I wonder if something happened with the new C7 update, that I had just not noticed. Or combination of ......... Lord, I hate this shit.....

Seems the UAD cards may have nothing to do with anything. Now I get to spend my weekend figuring this BS out..

I have a session in the morning. Wish me luck. :)

Glad it all worked out, Jimmy. I had a hunch it was something to do with C7 and not UAD but I thought I would wait to see what happened with the UAD-1 cards before piping up.

Glad you got it sorted out!

Cheers :)

Glad it all worked out, Jimmy. I had a hunch it was something to do with C7 and not UAD but I thought I would wait to see what happened with the UAD-1 cards before piping up.

Glad you got it sorted out!

Cheers :)

Thanks man! Your help really got me headed in the right direction. :D

Back