two Studio Projects B1's

Disease8

I am considering selling these and would be interested in knowing how much people would be willing to pay for them?

I mean what would someone be willing to pay just as an idea? They have only been used a couple of times.. Or I might like to try and improve them.. Would you pay £140? £120?

Cheers :-)

49 views and no reply? :-(

Gues the quesiton is a little dumb or does nobody like the studio projects B1's?

yeah they're $119 delivered new here...in fact everything is $119 delivered here lol

I dont know whether to sell them or not... I do knida like them but I also am not very happy with the results I get from them. I know I can get much better mic for around the same price... Not sure what to do..

I dont know whether to sell them or not... I do knida like them but I also am not very happy with the results I get from them. I know I can get much better mic for around the same price... Not sure what to do..

If you don't like the results, what DO you like about them? Seems to me the old saying goes, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. The ONLY thing that matters is the resulting product.

Think of it this way D8 .... if you were to put them up for sale they would be gone in a heart beat! That tells you something there. ;)

Hang on to them if you can and you'll use them on occasion.

If you don't like the results, what DO you like about them? Seems to me the old saying goes, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. The ONLY thing that matters is the resulting product.

Nice Rusty! I wish the like button was still in use here.

B1 is a very useable mic. Are these the multipattern variety?

Back