Two questions...please help

TylerDrums109

What is a bus? What is it used for?...how do i use it in Sony acid...and where is a website where i can upload my mp3's so i can post links here for you guys to give me some opinions on...i have an unedited un-eq'ed (if thats a word) guitar track i would like some opinions on...thanks

A bus (a.k.a. 'buss') is a group of individual tracks that you can then treat as one.

Typical scenario: Send all your drums to one buss. You can adjust the volume/mute of the sum of the drum tracks with that one group. You can add compression to the group (although think about it - It's NOT the same as compressing individual elements - but it can certainly come in very handy). If you want the whole kit to go through a flanger at some point, instead of adding aux sends to every drum track, you can shoot an aux out of the buss.

What is a bus? What is it used for?...how do i use it in Sony acid...and where is a website where i can upload my mp3's so i can post links here for you guys to give me some opinions on...i have an unedited un-eq'ed (if thats a word) guitar track i would like some opinions on...thanks

A few of my own questions:
When do I use a bus?
Why is a bus a bus?
When will the bus start?
When will the bus end?
Is there different size busses?
What is the common size bus?
Can a bus ever be in stereo?
Can a bus be downloaded from the net?
How much does a bus cost?
Does Behringer make a good bus?
Will MrQ flame me if I buy a Behringer ProBus?

:D

Back