Two new songs =] Critique please.

14yearoldkid

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy again guys! I am back with two brand new songs! please critique the mix and the song itself =] Thanks, I know I can always get good honest feedback from you guys.

The new songs are the first two, "Barely Moving" and "A yellow ribbon"

www.myspace.com/bxany

nice songs, only there is a funny woooosh in the vocals,

and for me, put the guitars more upfront, with a nice plate.

for the singing, i think u should try a diferent rithem for the chorus. cause u always end in the same tone. try to give it a break. it makes the song more tasty.

but.....its apriciating music, that makes u wanne listen ....good job.
greetz peter

heyy zebra, thank you for the advice =] I will definitely try make the guitars louder and try some plate reverb, thanks again =]

Yellow ribbon.. Excellent!!! Well written, vocals are great.. There might just a tiny bit of mud in the mid-lows... not bad.. just being picky..

Barely Moving.. something isn't setting just right... different reverbs?? It's really close... excellent tune.

Sloop, whats up!. Thanks for giving your thoughts on both songs, I really appreciate it. Yeah I wrote the song "A yellow ribbon" for my ex-gf who's father went to Iraq. hopefully people who have someone overseas in this war can listen to that song and have faith and hope that everything will turn out alright!. Thanks again for the critique and advice =] take care

Back