Two new Boray tunes

Longing for You
- cool oriental feel to the beat and tempo
- the keyboards and guitar leads are layered nicely
- guitar solos at 1:35 are really nicely done and have good tone
- the intro keyboard patch seems bright to me but tapers off quickly to become a better overall tone...
- the raunchy rhythm guitars are good too....
- the ending is classic - cool drum hits there...

Overall Good Job!

:D :) :D :)

Boray! Long time!

I've always been in awe of what I consider your 'compositional genius'. These tunes are no less intriguing than the rest. They are never boring or common sounding. Production value is good, too. Maybe you've stepped the sound quality up a bit since I last heard.

Cheers!

PS: Most of the loudmouth blabbering heads from a few years ago are gone now,... except me of course! I'm still here! :eek: ;)

Thanks ido1957! I'm glad you liked it.

Hey Reel Person! Nice to see you! And thanks!!! For your kind words now, and back then. ;) I almost got depressed from that fight you know... ;)

Typing as I'm listening... "longing for you" nice mix and soundscape. I love the melody at 1:00 when the tempo picks up. Actually reminds me of some old video games. The tune builds nice too... maybe build around the main melody more if you're going to repeat it that many times. Yeah, solid all around to my ears. Jupiter rocks, a cool out of this world feel. Cool tunes, nice melodies :D

Back