Two more songs uploaded. One suicidal. One serious collab with an American Rapper

Amazing just like before! Tons of energy and power in the beat but especially the lyrics!

I'm also loving the whole "let me spell it out for you" lyrics on the screen because the pen is mightier than any MTV overpriced choreographed video.

Amazing just like before! Tons of energy and power in the beat but especially the lyrics!

I'm also loving the whole "let me spell it out for you" lyrics on the screen because the pen is mightier than any MTV overpriced choreographed video.

Thanks man really appreciate your comment.

I'm not feeling these as much as your last post. They don't seem as tight, especially Patience, maybe a little forced over the beat. Still a lot of energy which is good.

I'm not feeling these as much as your last post. They don't seem as tight, especially Patience, maybe a little forced over the beat. Still a lot of energy which is good.

I'm working on more dark material and it will take time...these songs were just starters for YouTube plus the fact I had to get these outta my way

Back