TSR-8 for sale in White Rock, near metro Vancouver B.C.

mamm7215

Well, I didn't really want to do this but it's up for sale. I love it but I'm really all digital in my studio now and financial constraints due to an injury earlier in the year and, well, you know...
In any case, the ads here: 8 Track Analog Recording Setup

Thought I'd give some of you here the heads up, it's a great deck...

Good luck with the sale and hope it goes to a good home! :)

I don't know what the used market is like in BC but you might want to consider also piecing it out as apposed to the package deal price, which might be too much or not needed as a package.

Cheers! :)

Yeah, I thought of that, too. It would be nice if someone wanted the package as it would be ready to go and hook up to a DAW...I just remember going through all the hassle of needing the mixer, patch-bay, etc...all is included here.

Nice looking setup, but I agree that selling each piece separately is the way to go, unless you are truly throwing in the extras for free and only considering the TSR-8 in the asking price. The TSR-8 is my all time fav 1/2" analog multitrack and I still have mine. There have been circumstances in my life where I've almost had to give up the analog stuff because its a lot to carry from one place to the next, but if I ever did I would probably get out of recording altogether and just play my guitar like I did in the beginning.

Anyway, I hope you get a fair price for it... and for any members that are looking at this, you can't go wrong with the TSR-8. Great machine!

You might want to keep a mixer for your DAW, as that is better than nothing. Get OTB at least. ;)

Yeah, thanks again. I guess I could piece it out. The deck itself goes anywhere from 500-1300 on ebay, depending on who's selling. 1300 is too high in my opinion but 600-800 depending on shape is usually ballpark. I know mine has about 20% head wear with an even wear pattern, so tracking is excellent. Motors replaced just before I bought it and I do my own channel calibrations with the MRL tape. It's in great shape.

Back