Trying to make snippets from Demo CD, need help

Ray J

My band recorded a demo in a studio. I want to make a CD of snippets to pass out to club owners. I dont' record with software from my computer so I don't have and of that. I'm looking for a player that will allow me to fade in and out of songs at designated points to make a CD of snippets.

Right now all I have on my computer is Windows Media Player and haven't been able to figure out how to do it with that. Can I do it with Musicmatch? I would like to DL the smallest free program possible that will allow me to do this. I have a CD of the demo, and I also have the songs ripped to my computer. Anyone know what I can use to do this? Oh, and I do have a CD burner on my computer

Thanks

Ray J

I'm also a big fan of goldwave, www.goldwave.com. Great freeware/shareware editing app, and if you grab the Lame.DLL plugin it's an excellent mp3 encoder, as well. I've used various versions for years now...

Waverepair is excellent for the task at hand - downloadable but US$30 - really worth it BUT if you're after no $ down it's not the way to go.

Back