Truth Audio TA1As

darnold

I posted this over at gearslutz and decided it should be here too.

I just wanted to hop on the board and say a few words about Truth Audio. Many of you may remember the TA1 series that caused quite some hype before the companies dependent amp company went under after hurricane Katrina. I was one of the unfortunate people who owned these beautiful set of monitors but had no way to support the amplifier after one of them went out. I fell in love with the way these speakers sounded and translated, so I have been waiting patiently for 3 years for a solution on getting the amp back up and going with no luck finding willing amp repairers in my area to dig into the project of repairing them without a schematic. But my wait is over and my patience I have found has been well worth it. Truth Audio is back up and going and Shannon is full on with his great support. Although the TA1A (active) line is discontinued, the TA1P (passive) are back on the line for production and sales. Although the TA1As are discontinued and no longer supported Shannon worked with me in every way he could sending me some of his own personal amps to get my monitors back up and running. His support was fantastic. Better yet he is selling passive kits that transform the active models to passive. I have never been happier with a set of monitors even with the hassle with the amp. I do not claim to be an all knowing about high end gear or monitors or mixing and gear, but in comparison to the monitors I have used around the price range these monitors are STUNNING to me. I have owned and used Dynaudio BM6's, Dynaudio BM5A, Dynaudio BM15s, Mackie HR824mkII, and have used various others in other studios, but have remained the top as my favorite. Especially the way they translate.

Cheers to Shannon for getting things rolling with Truth again, and cheers to his support. I am not at all affiliated with Truth and again I dont claim to be world class or have the greatest opinion on monitors. But I feel that people should be aware of this great product and I hope the best for Truth Audio.

Thanks yall,
Danny

i wish. all i have been paid is good support on getting my own set of monitors back up and going and loving the sound of them.

Back