Trump on Trial!

It's fucking evil and the actual 'threat to democracy' as you liberals like to call MAGA. What a fucking load of bullshit propoganda that is... Anyone who uses the term 'MAGA' in a sentence should remove themselves from any discussion or debate, because you already took the media/political bait. You are name calling and racist to even think that is not a term created to down-trodden a different class of people just because you don't think the same. The real threat to democracy = bullshit/racism like this hands down, no comebacks, fuck off!
Sure about that?

Sure about that?

It's a mockery being used by the Biden campaign.

It's you guys that use the term 'MAGA' in a negative way. It's really getting tiring how you manipulate around facts and talk in pieces. Never directly addressing any issues.

Just poke, pry, lie, cheat...

Mostly indirectly. You won't hit on any legal or legitimate point from a different perspective because you only have bullshit that others tell you to that agree with your version of what is real.

It's truly unfair and ignorant to me.

It's you guys that use the term 'MAGA' in a negative way. It's really getting tiring how you manipulate around facts and talk in pieces. Never directly addressing any issues.

Mostly indirectly. You won't hit on any legal or legitimate point from a different perspective because you only have bullshit that others tell you to that agree with your version of what is real.

Not really any different than using terms like libs, demoncraps, alphabet people for lgbt, etc. Either we’re respectful or we’re not.

It’s also a distinction between anti-trump republicans and pro-trump republicans.

I matters in the way that you use such a thing as fact to support your opinion, when it is irrelevant in your statements. I see constantly that you use your 'opinions' in a way that is unjust to further your arguments that are not based upon facts. Therefore, irrelevant. Making your supposed facts unsupported by actual fact. Good lord, that was a tough thing to say. Or it's the flu I have...

Yet you argue your opinions as facts constantly.

There inlies the difference between you and I. I like facts and base my judgment upon them. You use other's opinions as fact to make your judgments on bullshit you heard.

It is neither fair, nor constitutional. And I would also call it bullshit. Maybe idiotic?

Maybe ironic considering so many that support this administrations bullshit pandering. They seem to blame others for their own lies. Like on Jerry Springer someone calling out their girlfriend cheating, when it is themselves that is doing it...

Sorry, but this seems the way of the most recent leftist democrat means of separation and controlling their people. Not anymore about the left side of congerss 'serving' the needs of America. Just conquer and destroy by blaming any alternate view as 'racist'/Trumps doing/hitler/or whatever tag they throw on someone that does not agree with them. . Party sided identity politics only to serve themselves and control media to create chaos against their opponent.

It's fucking evil and the actual 'threat to democracy' as you liberals like to call MAGA. What a fucking load of bullshit propoganda that is... Anyone who uses the term 'MAGA' in a sentence should remove themselves from any discussion or debate, because you already took the media/political bait. You are name calling and racist to even think that is not a term created to down-trodden a different class of people just because you don't think the same. The real threat to democracy = bullshit/racism like this hands down, no comebacks, fuck off!

It is sad to me that you don't see this Dave. Come on, come to the light. Look into the light Dave! LOL

And sorry, late to the party. I was playing in the garden while I have the flu. Been a long few days but needed to get the garden babies safe in their home so the world doesn't end for my wife...
Feel free to make more shit up.

The MAGA/Trump cult is a negative, yes.

Ugh. You two just prove everything I feel and say with ignorance..

I feel sorry for the fact you guys seem to lack basic mental ability to reason with others or facts that differ from your own and what you wish to hear. Like children you react on impulse rather than logic.

The fact that you can't realize it is why we will never be able to move forward.

Sad...

Ugh. You two just prove everything I feel and say with ignorance..

I feel sorry for the fact you guys seem to lack basic mental ability to reason with others or facts that differ from your own and what you wish to hear. Like children you react on impulse rather than logic.

The fact that you can't realize it is why we will never be able to move forward.

Sad...
Ignorance? :ROFLMAO:
You are ignoring the facts regarding your orange Jesus.
You know, the failed, lying, twice impeached, 4 times indicted, 88+ count charges, known sex abuser, fraudster, bible grifting, multiple infidelity, chickenshit Trump.
We all see it, but you ignore it.
Ignorance...

This is irony right here. You’ve committed here exactly what you’re complaining about.

Dave, myself, and the other anti-Trumpers here have laid out specifics time and time again. The things he’s indicted for, his own subordinates that have plead guilty to crimes and gone to jail, documented lies, his mishandling of covid, his suspicious connection to Russians…and lots more. We’ve discussed very specific things at great length. These are legitimate points, we just differ on a) whether they’re true or b) whether those things bother us if they are true.

Here’s a question - if you knew for a fact Trump intended to lie about the election being stolen, would you still support him?

Democrat= big government, global economy, minority interest morality.

Republican= free market, self sufficiency, all men created equal.

Democrat= big government, global economy, minority interest morality.

Republican= free market, self sufficiency, all men created equal.
If you’re measuring the size of government by its spending, Trump grew it too even prior to covid spending.

As far the global economy, would you agree that offshoring jobs and manufacturing plays a massive role in kneecapping the US for the benefit of the other countries? Do you think that’s really more of a Democratic Party thing vs a “free market” Republican thing?

Regarding all men are created equal…you’ll disagree here I’m sure but the old saying applies: If you’ve been the one in power, equality feels like oppression.

I’m down to bury the hatchet and discuss like adults if you are.

If you’re measuring the size of government by its spending, Trump grew it too even prior to covid spending.

As far the global economy, would you agree that offshoring jobs and manufacturing plays a massive role in kneecapping the US for the benefit of the other countries? Do you think that’s really more of a Democratic Party thing vs a “free market” Republican thing?

Regarding all men are created equal…you’ll disagree here I’m sure but the old saying applies: If you’ve been the one in power, equality feels like oppression.

Adults...?
A discerning adult would recognize that I tried to remove Trump/Biden propaganda from the equation and focus on the basics of differing political ideology.

Last edited:
Generally not in favor of offshoring jobs.
Not if it's based on equality of opportunity
Glad to hear. Your endorsement of Buddhabreath runs rather against this policy don't you think?

We've both asked pointed questions, and they never get answered.
An intelligent person will examine the premise of any question.

"Here’s a question - if you knew for a fact Trump intended to lie about the election being stolen, would you still support him?"

This question is a circular argument in itself... as it is intended...

Only a fool would respond.

An intelligent person will examine the premise of any question.

"Here’s a question - if you knew for a fact Trump intended to lie about the election being stolen, would you still support him?"

This question is a circular argument in itself... as it is intended...

Only a fool would respond.
As expected...

Adults...?
A discerning adult would recognize that I tried to remove Trump/Biden propaganda from the equation and focus on the basics of differing political ideology.
Ok noted. You can disregard then, but I was trying to point out that if smaller government is what you want, the republicans don’t deliver either.
How about the other points?

Generally not in favor of offshoring jobs.
But that’s the free market. That’s my point.
Not if it's based on equality of opportunity
I think you mean equality of outcome. Equality of opportunity is making sure everyone has a chance. Equality of outcome is not possible. It’s left to everyone’s individual effort regardless of anything else.
Glad to hear. Your endorsement of Buddhabreath runs rather against this policy don't you think?
I admit I was angry in the moment.

Back