Trump on Trial!

And you bow to Biden because of your hate for the orange man?

Seriously dude, I don't like Trump as a person either, but you defend this tard of a now president with nothing but hate for someone else.

Do you not have something better to offer?
I do not and cannot bow to Biden or anyone else.
You however bow to a failed, lying, twice impeached, 4 times indicted, 88+ count charges, known sex abuser, fraudster, bible grifting, multiple infidelity, chickenshit.
Anything else?
Got anything on the 26 lies?

I do not and cannot bow to Biden or anyone else.
You however bow to a failed, lying, twice impeached, 4 times indicted, 88+ count charges, known sex abuser, fraudster, bible grifting, multiple infidelity, chickenshit.
Anything else?
Got anything on the 26 lies?
Why are you so angry?

^^oops...don't know what happened there.

Dave. People in politics can at times exaggerate, and yes, even lie. It's an unfortunate truth, they lie.

Biden, he being recorded on camera, kicked his dog in the head. It wasn't even someone else's dog, it was his own damn dog. Kicked his own dog in the head!

We can disagree on many things, but surely we can come together that some things are so revealing of such poor character and restraint that the individual is deserving of nothing more than contempt. We will not support this, a dog, on a leash, held in captivity, kicked in the head by its own owner, this piece of shit Joe Biden. We won't have it!

Agreed? Very good, settled.

Dave. People in politics can at times exaggerate, and yes, even lie. It's an unfortunate truth, they lie.

Biden, he being recorded on camera, kicked his dog in the head. It wasn't even someone else's dog, it was his own damn dog. Kicked his own dog in the head!

We can disagree on many things, but surely we can come together that some things are so revealing of such poor character and restraint that the individual is deserving of nothing more than contempt. We will not support this, a dog, on a leash, held in captivity, kicked in the head by its own owner, this piece of shit Joe Biden. We won't have it!

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry about this post.

Fuck anyone who kicks a dog! May they forever be judged as the worst kind of human!

Dog kicker? News to me. Happy to see the proof.
Is that worse than failed, lying, twice impeached, 4 times indicted, 88+ count charges, known sex abuser, fraudster, bible grifting, multiple infidelity, chickenshit?
What do you think of Noem? She blew her dog's brains out in a gravel pit.
Lovely example...

Yup, because he is the single most dangerous c*nt on planet earth right now...

Oh yeah? Ask Joe Biden's dog, he may disagree.

Oop, hold up. Scratch that, I think that was the Biden family dog they reluctantly had to kill, put down because he kept biting the servants and hired help. Didn't look good in the press. Had to, you know, say goodbye. Turns out kicking a dog in the head isn't a good avenue towards proper socialization.

Oh yeah? Ask Joe Biden's dog, he may disagree.

Oop, hold up. Scratch that, I think that was the Biden family dog they reluctantly had to kill, put down because he kept biting the servants and hired help. Didn't look good in the press. Had to, you know, say goodbye. Turns out kicking a dog in the head isn't a good avenue towards proper socialization.
Kristy Noem...

Obviously you hate Kristi Noem. Good job!
Yep. She has lost any credibility with me for her actions.

Why do you think that people that don't hate Trump as much as you do don't have an established set of morals?

See to me, your opinions and thoughts are limited to a small box that you consider your truth.

Others like me, think outside of the box and respect others opinions.

That being said, you have proven over and over again that you are incapable of listening.

The fact that you find it funny that someone would block you on an internet recording site just shows how unavailable you are to make a viable argument.

The only thing I hear from you is Trump this, Trump that. Don't you have anything better to do?

Take off eh? LOL

Seriously Dave. Why the hate? I keep asking that and you never give an honest response. Only bullshit. Do you have daddy issues? Seems you have an issue with strong men.

I may be completely out of line, but....

^^Dave will quote this line above^^

Back