Trump on Trial!

It was immense, it was two guards that fell asleep and the cameras weren't on. Nothing to question here.

dogooder said:
As I said, I am not into conspiracies of any kind but if Epstein didn't commit suicide, there is something deep going on there. It's almost like a Moriarty type deal. There were so many big names complicit, from Clinton to Trump and on down the line from both sides of the aisle and all walks of life. He had a lot of dirt on some powerful people. For them to pull off his murder and get away with it had to take some agreement, a rare time they reached across the aisle to work together
Normally I am not a believer of them but one of the biggest red flags I see is that IIRC his autopsy was never made public for some reason. If it was murder I’d think it more likely from inmates other than FBI or CIA. Rumor is that inmates accused of pedophila are not accepted abused by other inmate clans. He’s dead and that’s that.
These days "conspiracy theory" is a term the TDS crowd/Cheerleaders for Joeshowerperv like to throw around as a substitute for examining things that can point to conclusions they don't like. Hunter's laptop - *Conspiracy theory - 51 intel experts say so!". How did nursing home zombies who are 100% dependent on caretakers for everything, don't recognize their own children let alone political candidates ask for a ballot and vote of their own volition? "Conspiracy theory you MAGAT!! The elderly are allowed to vote!!" Yeah but how did they... "NO!! CONSPIRACY THEORY!! ASKING QUESTIONS IS RACIST!! VOTER ID IS RACIST!! SHOWERING WITH YOUR DAUGHTER IS COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE AND NORMAL!! TRUMP IS HITLER!!! >:("

When I heard Epstein was in prison I and I'm sure many others predicted he was going to be found dead and the surveillance cameras were going to come up mysteriously not working. Sure enough. What I've heard proposed as the likely scenario is that an assassin was planted in an adjacent cell and was whisked out after the deed was done. The last I heard the records of who was supposed to be in adjacent cells and their current whereabouts somehow aren't available.

A former medical examiner Dr. Michael Baden looked at Epstein's injuries and concluded they're consistent with homicide not hanging.

Last edited:
Na…. Come on. Let’s get real. He was abducted by aliens. Of course there has to be an immense coverup. Starting a suicide versus murder narrative keeps us arguing and not seeing the true culprits. Aliens!

Hey, it’s as good of a conspiracy theory as any, and it’s entertaining as all hell. :D
I ALMOST posted that the greys came and got him and are probing his egg-shaped phallus and studying his sexual deviations on the mothership

Meanwhile more Palestinians are starving and being slaughtered, Hamas is allegedly re-mobilizing in the northern leveled Gaza Strip, Ukraine keeps fighting Russia’s invasion in vain, politicians and global media outlets keep pumping disinformation and getting richer.

When AI eventually controls the world these last few years will be it’s justification for overthrowing human control, and I can’t disagree with it

These days "conspiracy theory" is a term the TDS crowd/Cheerleaders for Joeshowerperv like to throw around as a substitute for examining things that can point to conclusions they don't like. Hunter's laptop - *Conspiracy theory - 51 intel experts say so!". How did nursing home zombies who are 100% dependent on caretakers for everything, don't recognize their own children let alone political candidates ask for a ballot and vote of their own volition? "Conspiracy theory you MAGAT!! The elderly are allowed to vote!!" Yeah but how did they... "NO!! CONSPIRACY THEORY!! ASKING QUESTIONS IS RACIST!! VOTER ID IS RACIST!! SHOWERING WITH YOUR DAUGHTER IS COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE AND NORMAL!! TRUMP IS HITLER!!! >:("

When I heard Epstein was in prison I and I'm sure many others predicted he was going to be found dead and the surveillance cameras were going to come up mysteriously not working. Sure enough. What I've heard proposed as the likely scenario is that an assassin was planted in an adjacent cell and was whisked out after the deed was done. The last I heard the records of who was supposed to be in adjacent cells and their current whereabouts somehow aren't available.

A former medical examiner Dr. Michael Baden looked at Epstein's injuries and concluded they're consistent with homicide not hanging.
I’m with you on this and don’t mourn for his death.

I’ll bet you that NY State does not launch a special investigation into it as a murder, either. Instead they will allocate those resources and dollars toward prosecuting Trump, along with many other cases that will never see the light of day and actually warrant, in severity, their efforts.

So NY State Atty Office and municipal offices deem ‘business fraud’ and ‘falsifying business records’ greater crimes than homo use (not that Epstein didn’t have it coming but under law he still had the right to life. The only trial that may have some validity as for seriousness of allegations would be the Georgia election interference which is a serious charge, and let that due process play out. The business fraud was a total sham and Letitia James vowed she would specifically ‘get Trump.’ The current ‘hush money’ trial, which the actual charges are ‘falsifying business records with intent…’ is even a stretch in context versus ‘first degree homicide’ of a human being. Even the blind should see these charges re specifically targeted against him as a viable Pres candidate. Too many people are trying to pass this off him being guilty so should be charged. Fair enough, but it is targeted in this context and that is wrong, especially when prioritized above murder of a human being.

Last edited:

I’ll bet you that NY State does not launch a special investigation into it as a murder, either. Instead they will allocate those resources and dollars toward prosecuting Trump, along with many other cases that will never see the light of day and actually warrant, in severity, their efforts.
No one is going to launch any investigation unless it is independent journalists. The fix is in.

So NY State Atty Office and municipal offices deem ‘business fraud’ and ‘falsifying business records’ greater crimes than homo use (not that Epstein didn’t have it coming but under law he still had the right to life. The only trial that may have some validity as for seriousness of allegations would be the Georgia election interference which is a serious charge, and let that due process play out. The business fraud was a total sham and Letitia James vowed she would specifically ‘get Trump.’ The current ‘hush money’ trial, which the actual charges are ‘falsifying business records with intent…’ is even a stretch in context versus ‘first degree homicide’ of a human being. Even the blind should see these charges re specifically targeted against him as a viable Pres candidate. Too many people are trying to pass this off him being guilty so should be charged. Fair enough, but it is targeted in this context and that is wrong, especially when prioritized above murder of a human being.
I only regret it to the extent that he won't be able to rat out his clientele. I'm guessing the only reason Ghislaine Maxwell is still breathing is because it would be too fishy for her to meet the same fate under similar circumstances. There could be some dead (wo)man's switch set up where if anything happens to her someone on the outside sends the info to the world but then why couldn't Epstein have had the same thing? I assume "they" already know who the Pedo Island clientele are.

OT but made it to the gym for lifting. I hate cardio so I’ve been lifting a little again to tighten the upper body which needs much tightening

Back