Trump on Trial!

Who gives a shit?
He went to prison for doing tRumps bidding. Why is that?
Really? Did you ever think for a second that he went to prison because he is a criminal himself? What the hell does that have to do with your hate for Trump?

Why do you always blame Trump for everything? Scapegoat much?

Sorry, but you come across as a muse to me. Its really disturbing how much hate - with disregard to facts you base your points upon. It's all about the orange man. An excuse to gaslight for the one you think is better. It's sad to me.

You think anyone is guilty just because you feel so? Would that be fair if it were someone you cared about? Would that be constitutionally correct?

Let's hypothesize: If your daughter was being charged with a misdemeanor crime, would you feel the same? What if it were exacerbated into a felony charge because she knew someone that was politically against those who charged her?

Think about it man. Just try.

You will not even take a moment to compare such a theory because you have already a biased opinion of what you wish to be the outcome because of your bias.

You should really take a step back and look at your inability to reason fairly. I already know you are incapable of doing such.

Sucks, because it would be great to hear an honest and non biased opinion from an opposing side. You seem incapable of that, because you deny yourself the ability to listen. Sad man. ..

I see we have a right wing circle jerk going on here.
Common sense is now the "in" thing. Independent thinkers/voters are tired of the far left and their BS on every front.
People can see that Biden is stupid, and far worse than Jimmy Carter. The country is in shit shape and nobody wants to pay for Biden's 11 million migrants.
The landslide is coming, and you're getting 4 more years of Trump... with a huge mandate to "right" the ship with conservative policies that actually work.
The migrants will get deported, and these stupid ideas of forcing us into EV's, banning our gas stoves, and other lefty nonsense, are toast.
I hope Trump gets payback on all the evil people who disregarded our Constitution with these sham trials. Can't wait... it's going to be awesome!

Common sense is now the "in" thing. Independent thinkers/voters are tired of the far left and their BS on every front.
People can see that Biden is stupid, and far worse than Jimmy Carter. The country is in shit shape and nobody wants to pay for Biden's 11 million migrants.
The landslide is coming, and you're getting 4 more years of Trump... with a huge mandate to "right" the ship with conservative policies that actually work.
The migrants will get deported, and these stupid ideas of forcing us into EV's, banning our gas stoves, and other lefty nonsense, are toast.
I hope Trump gets payback on all the evil people who disregarded our Constitution with these sham trials. Can't wait... it's going to be awesome!
I know, right? It's gonna be great!

Really? Did you ever think for a second that he went to prison because he is a criminal himself? What the hell does that have to do with your hate for Trump?

Why do you always blame Trump for everything? Scapegoat much?

Sorry, but you come across as a muse to me. Its really disturbing how much hate - with disregard to facts you base your points upon. It's all about the orange man. An excuse to gaslight for the one you think is better. It's sad to me.

You think anyone is guilty just because you feel so? Would that be fair if it were someone you cared about? Would that be constitutionally correct?

Let's hypothesize: If your daughter was being charged with a misdemeanor crime, would you feel the same? What if it were exacerbated into a felony charge because she knew someone that was politically against those who charged her?

Think about it man. Just try.

You will not even take a moment to compare such a theory because you have already a biased opinion of what you wish to be the outcome because of your bias.

You should really take a step back and look at your inability to reason fairly. I already know you are incapable of doing such.

Sucks, because it would be great to hear an honest and non biased opinion from an opposing side. You seem incapable of that, because you deny yourself the ability to listen. Sad man. ..
You are kidding yourself mate.
In any organization, everything comes from the top. That goes not only for his shell game of a business, but for his Presidential admin as well.
Do you need to see a list of idiots that have pleaded guilty, won't support him, gone to prison, gone broke, or been ruined by being in tRumps orbit?
Do you? Really?
Cult...

I don't have a dog in the hunt. I don't believe for a minute politicians have any say in anything important in this country anymore, if they ever did. That is why we have all these stupid wedge issues. But, whatever gets you through the night. Speaking of gas stoves and comedy.

It's Saturday night. Right Wing Circle Jerk night. It's only one night. Deal with it.

Reminds of when Joe was campaigning in 2019, telling everyone to "Come out of the Dark and into the Light". Sunglasses sales are now at an all time low.
I don't give a shit, just don't spew on me.

You are kidding yourself mate.
In any organization, everything comes from the top. That goes not only for his shell game of a business, but for his Presidential admin as well.
Do you need to see a list of idiots that have pleaded guilty, won't support him, gone to prison, gone broke, or been ruined by being in tRumps orbit?
Do you? Really?
Cult...
Dave, who are trying to kid?
People often make plea deals, admitting guilt regardless of any real guilt simply because they don't have resources $$$$$ to fight a corrupt DOJ.
Let's not forget it that there were idiots in the Clinton's orbits that ended up dead.

People often make plea deals, admitting guilt regardless of any real guilt simply because they don't have resources $$$$$ to fight a corrupt DOJ.
Let's not forget it that there were idiots in the Clinton's orbits that ended up dead.
Hence the term "Arkancided"

Compare my proposed/your researched list to any other President or business owner.

Who gives a shit?
He went to prison for doing tRumps bidding. Why is that?
I give a shit. He went to prison because he’s an opportunistic sleaze and took a chance in fortune vs virtue. The jury should DEFINITELY give a shit because this man is going to weave some wild tales on the stand before them. His character should matter re: validity of his testimony. Get it?

Who do you think murdered Epstien? I have no dog in the hunt. All this country ever wanted to do for me was draft me, put me in prison and make me pay taxes and they managed all three. Read my signature.

I give a shit. He went to prison because he’s an opportunistic sleaze and took a chance in fortune vs virtue. The jury should DEFINITELY give a shit because this man is going to weave some wild tales on the stand before them. His character should matter re: validity of his testimony. Get it?
No. I don't get it.
Yes he lied. Yes he went to prison, but he did it for tRump.

Back