Trump on Trial!

So what? That is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!! I thought you said this was about something else than sex... ??
Lol Dave’s is getting off on my wanting to get off on Whore-me Daniels. She’s a lying manipulative whore, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t hit it. Don’t think I have enough discretionary cash atm though and she’s beginning to show her years. Still…🍆

He may be jealous, so there’s that

Lol Dave’s is getting off on my wanting to get off on Whore-me Daniels. She’s a lying manipulative whore, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t hit it. Don’t think I have enough discretionary cash atm though and she’s beginning to show her years. Still…🍆

Eh you could hit it just to say you did.

Methinks thou art as full of shit as Trumps diaper. 😁

The Associated Press and Fox News are now reporting that sources close to former Stormy Daniels lawyer Michael Avenatti are saying that he has proof that Stormy Daniels actually paid Donald Trump for the sexual encounter.
Well hell yeah! I’d charge her too! No way would I sleep with her for free.

That’s seeker of rock’s job.
:D

Well hell yeah! I’d charge her too! No way would I sleep with her for free.

That’s seeker of rock’s job.
:D
Bullshit! I’d still pay. Not more than $100 but I’m easy like that. Plus I wanna see if that little blonde landing strip of yesteryear is colored or real. Her eyebrows been lookin a little dark brown lately but her prom films show dark blonde. Her wrinkles have been looking a lil deeper lately, too. Hope she is using keto balls to keep the pussy tight. Inquiring pervs want to know

Back