Trump on Trial!

The obvious, and impossible answer is zero.
Next...
Not at all obvious since you constantly shit-talk the guy who wants to tighten the border and support the corrupt, senile puppet who makes open borders a policy. I bet you can't cite a single instance of your having ever expressed concern about it unprompted.

I'm not good with any school shooting - murder is already a crime. On the other hand the current administration that you support facilitates illegal alien criminality.

There was more to this though, no? I know Trump is taking credit for killing it but were there not some amendments having to do with Ukraine that the Pubs based their dissent on? I mean it's typical political bullshit either way with our dysfunctional legislative system but I know that I would not be comfortable hanging my hat on either side of the aisle being obstructive.

There was more to this though, no? I know Trump is taking credit for killing it but were there not some amendments having to do with Ukraine that the Pubs based their dissent on? I mean it's typical political bullshit either way with our dysfunctional legislative system but I know that I would not be comfortable hanging my hat on either side of the aisle being obstructive.
They had all agreed, and then pubs killed it even after getting what they asked for.

Personally, I don’t believe either side really wants to change much. I think we depend on cheap illegal labor more than we admit out loud. Both sides benefit. It’s just a talking point pawn.

They had all agreed, and then pubs killed it even after getting what they asked for.

Personally, I don’t believe either side really wants to change much. I think we depend on cheap illegal labor more than we admit out loud. Both sides benefit. It’s just a talking point pawn.
MAGA killed it.

Why are you comfortable being dishonest? Leaving out *why* Republicans don't like the bill claiming as your MSDNC propaganda does that "most Republicans don’t want to fix the current system" is lying.

Scott Adams was talking about you on his 5/3 show.

Link should take anyone who's interested to 58:27.

A transcript of part of the meat of what he's talking about. He's not a Republican.

"Why do the Democrats from top to bottom think they need to create disinformation, not just entities, but an entire massive structure of disinformation - why would that be? There's only one reason - their policies and their ideas don't stand up to scrutiny. There is no other reason. If the shit they said made sense, they wouldn't need to battle any "disinformation" which is really just creating their own disinformation. All they would do is just give their argument. All you would do is say "we think this is a good idea, here's our reason why." ...the reason they need disinformation is they don't have anything to sell. "

This is correct.

Why are you comfortable being dishonest? Leaving out *why* Republicans don't like the bill
They can list off the things they don’t like about it, since no bill gives a side 100%, but the timeline of events demonstrates that a deal was reached, they changed their minds, and Trump and other republicans openly admitted they killed it so they could pass reform under Trump’s watch if he’s elected.

And again, I submit nothing of substance will change. You can beat your chest all you want, but republicans like cheap labor just as much as everyone else.

It would be simple to demonstrate you're full of shit by kicking in your front door and start taking stuff out of your dwelling.

I'd say you've cleared up whether you're just a troll amusing themselves or your thinking really is as screwed up as it sounds.
You didn't answer the questions. It figures.

Your questions are irrelevant noise from a confused, misguided, dishonest mind.
You come across as a mean spirited, venom spitting personality, the kind I shy away from. Don't take that as a compliment, I am just trying to ascertain if this is so.

brassplyer said:
Your questions are irrelevant noise from a confused, misguided, dishonest mind.
You come across as a mean spirited, venom spitting personality, the kind I shy away from. Don't take that as a compliment, I am just trying to ascertain if this is so.
You come across as confused, misguided and dishonest.

If you would call the police and/or defend yourself, your family and your property if someone broke into your home your line about not believing in borders is bs dishonest noise. If you wouldn't defend yourself, your family and property and/or call the police there's something fundamentally wrong with you.

Are you or have you ever been on meds or been told you should be for psych reasons? Serious question.

Calling out your crap for the crap it is isn't "mean spirited" - people like you are responsible for much of the problems in America. The fact that you don't comprehend why someone would slap down your crap doesn't change that it deserves to be slapped down.

He's talking about *you*.

Last edited:
Back