Trump on Trial!

I have an advanced degree in folding, but I’d like a minor in crinkling. Is your school accredited for that?

And graduate level front-to-back vs back-to-front would be helpful as well.

🤪
Gotta say, an advanced degree in folding is a massive advantage. Nicely done sir.
I have moved away from crinkling because it tends to create random results based on paper type, hand size, hand control, and attitude.
The school is accredited yes, and front-to-back along with back-to-front is well covered.
There are reasons and studies that support and/or deny both methods, which leads to the course on choosing your preferred method.
Bonus course on when to use either method, based on shituation.

Pretty sad that people need to feel this way, but like everything tRump is going through right now, it is 100% self inflicted.
Do tell.

We've got -

- A political hack DA resurrecting an expired alleged misdemeanor under a contrived pretense that it's a felony.

- A political hack AG pretending a common business practice in which there are no complainants is somehow an offense.

- At least one judge with a history of anti-Trump rhetoric.

- A leftist loon with a history of anti-Trump rhetoric with a claim of sexual assault that's full of holes. I don't condone sexual assault - I say she's lying.

Not clear how any of this is "self-inflicted" unless you think his having the audacity to run for POTUS on a platform idiot and or corrupt leftists don't like counts as "self-inflicted".

Last edited:
I have an advanced degree in folding, but I’d like a minor in crinkling. Is your school accredited for that?

And graduate level front-to-back vs back-to-front would be helpful as well.

🤪
No account for manners, self respect, or etiquette...

Didn't your mother teach you to cover your mouth when you shit like that? :poop:

Perhaps you hope they get victimized by one of the many illegal alien criminals Racial Jungle Joedaugthershowers has been cramming into the country at the behest of his puppetmasters?
Would you like to parrot any other MAGA talking points or can you come up with something original.

How many such victims are you okay with?
How many victims do you know? How many immigrants do you know, legal or illegal? For one, I don't believe in borders, they are for small minds that enjoy prisons of their own design. If there weren't any borders we, as a species, might not have any of the problems we have. Call me what you like. Do you believe in talking snakes?

How many victims do you know? How many immigrants do you know, legal or illegal? For one, I don't believe in borders, they are for small minds that enjoy prisons of their own design. If there weren't any borders we, as a species, might not have any of the problems we have. Call me what you like. Do you believe in talking snakes?
It would be simple to demonstrate you're full of shit by kicking in your front door and start taking stuff out of your dwelling.

I'd say you've cleared up whether you're just a troll amusing themselves or your thinking really is as screwed up as it sounds.

Back