Trump on Trial!

Just for the record. I don’t like Trump. However, up until the COVID, this country was much better off during his term in office than it is now under Biden’s watch.

I simply can’t understand why some can’t see that.
Not a fan of Trump myself, but I agree that this country was much much better off during his term.

You're wrong about one thing though. Democrats have seen for themselves that this country was better off when Trump was POTUS, but they simply will not admit to that. Democrats, along with everyone else in this country, have seen for themselves that regardless of the many years Biden served as a Congressman, Senator, and Vice President, he possesses no evidentiary leadership skills here on U.S.soil or abroad. I also suspect that agedness is a huge detriment.

All these charges on Trump are akin to a traffic stop on the freeway. You’re in a 65 mph zone and get pulled over for doing 70.

Meanwhile everyone else is doing 80. Try telling that to the CHP officer. He’ll just tell you “I didn’t see them speeding, only you”.

As to all of Biden’s shall we call them transgressions and all this ‘we’ve found no evidence bullshit’…….. well, they’re just not really looking. Just like the traffic cop ignoring everyone who’s going 80miles an hour down the road.

I guarantee Biden has plenty of dirt on him, he has plenty of dirt on others, and he currently has protection. No way he can’t with how long he’s been here n public office all the while enriching himself.

Maybe he’ll be thrown under the bus when no longer useful, or he may just peacefully be put out to pasture.

Democrats have seen for themselves that this country was better off when Trump was POTUS, but they simply will not admit to that.
I’ll admit things were better under Trump, but not because of Trump. It was because we hadn’t yet had a worldwide pandemic that caused worldwide inflation.
Democrats, along with everyone else in this country, have seen for themselves that regardless of the many years Biden served as a Congressman, Senator, and Vice President, he possesses no evidentiary leadership skills here on U.S.soil or abroad. I also suspect that agedness is a huge detriment.
You know the phrase “no news is good news”? That’s Biden. No shit show. Just normal life.

Trump escaped being tied to actual crimes
Of course someone with advanced TDS would interpret him not committing crimes as having "escaped being tied to actual crimes."

Banana Republic Bragg invented "crimes" to charge him with and you're good with it...because mean tweets...Orange Man Bad.

Reasonable republicans need to bury this Maga shit for good.
It's laughable hearing someone who voted for Joedaughtershowers and who blithely ignores his *actual* corruption as well as his fundamental incapacity and the destructive impact he - or rather his shadow cabal puppeteers have had talking about what "reasonable" people should do.

Of course someone with advanced TDS would interpret him not committing crimes as having "escaped being tied to actual crimes."
If 10 of anyone’s subordinates went to jail for crimes they plead guilty to, I doubt you’d be so confident that person is clearly innocent, and only their subordinates could have been doing wrong. Since it’s Trump though, you ignore everything in his orbit that a rational person would see comes from the top. That is what TDS looks like.

Should the potus be above the law?

Last edited:

Banana Republic Bragg invented "crimes" to charge him with and you're good with it...because mean tweets...Orange Man Bad.

It's laughable hearing someone who voted for Joedaughtershowers and who blithely ignores his *actual* corruption as well as his fundamental incapacity and the destructive impact he - or rather his shadow cabal puppeteers have had talking about what "reasonable" people should do.
List of Trump admin people that no longer support him

Mike Pence
James Mattis
John Kelly
Mark Milley
John Bolton
Cassidy Hutchinson
Stephanie Grisham
Sarah Matthews
Anthony Scaramucci
Alyssa Farah Griffin

List of people who pleaded guilty doing Trump’s bidding

Michael Cohen
Sidney Powell
Kenneth Chesebro
Jenna Ellis

List of people sentenced to prison for doing Trump’s bidding

Steve Bannon
Peter Navarro
Michael Cohen
Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Roger Stone
Rick Gates
Allen Weisselberg

The list will continue to grow, whether you like it or not. Facts are facts. The insane idea that "Everyone is out of step except for our Johnny" (Trump) is ludicrous, Qanon, Kool Aid drinking bullshit. :-)

List of Trump admin people that no longer support him

Mike Pence
James Mattis
John Kelly
Mark Milley
John Bolton
Cassidy Hutchinson
Stephanie Grisham
Sarah Matthews
Anthony Scaramucci
Alyssa Farah Griffin

List of people who pleaded guilty doing Trump’s bidding

Michael Cohen
Sidney Powell
Kenneth Chesebro
Jenna Ellis

List of people sentenced to prison for doing Trump’s bidding

Steve Bannon
Peter Navarro
Michael Cohen
Paul Manafort
George Papadopoulos
Roger Stone
Rick Gates
Allen Weisselberg

The list will continue to grow, whether you like it or not. Facts are facts. The insane idea that "Everyone is out of step except for our Johnny" (Trump) is ludicrous, Qanon, Kool Aid drinking bullshit. :-)
What did you think "draining the swamp" was going to look like? :P

Back