Trump on Trial!

I’ll leave all you Traitor Trump cultists with an applicable Bob Dylan quote from It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)

While some on principles baptized
To strict party platform ties
Social clubs in drag disguise
Outsiders they can freely criticize
Tell nothing except who to idolize
And then say God bless him

I’ll leave all you Traitor Trump cultists with an applicable Bob Dylan quote from It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)

While some on principles baptized
To strict party platform ties
Social clubs in drag disguise
Outsiders they can freely criticize
Tell nothing except who to idolize
And then say God bless him
Why thank you, and God bless you back!
IMG_0781.jpeg

Cult...
Just like those toady sycophant losers that abandoned their jobs to go and break Trumps gag order for him the other day.
And to top it all off they all dressed just like him.
Cult twats.

Cult...
Just like those toady sycophant losers that abandoned their jobs to go and break Trumps gag order for him the other day.
Cult twats.
My question is how do you deprogram these hapless rubes that constantly swallow all these lies and propaganda? They don’t acknowledge basic facts and seem to be divorced from reality. What would it take? They appear to have no capacity for critical thinking and are not equipped to evaluate the basic veracity of information or arguments being presented. I used to wonder how Hitler could dupe an entire nation into following a path of destruction, but not any more…

Shut your pie hole dud you fat pathetic fuck
Oh yes of course! Let the Cult sayeth the words of the cult!
MAGA supports lying
MAGA supports failure
MAGA supports indicted fraudsters
MAGA supports sex abusers
MAGA supports bible grifting
MAGA supports infidelity

Oh yes, tell us all the truth of the cult!
Can't do that? Oh... OK... just swear at and insult people then.
Carry on cult boy...

My question is how do you deprogram these hapless rubes that constantly swallow all these lies and propaganda? They don’t acknowledge basic facts and seem to be divorced from reality. What would it take? They appear to have no capacity for critical thinking and are not equipped to evaluate the basic veracity of information or arguments being presented. I used to wonder how Hitler could dupe an entire nation into following a path of destruction, but not any more…
I don't know man... Even free psychiatric care wouldn't be taken up. That's what happens in a cult.
Insane...

You are ignoring content by this member. Damn right I am!

Dud writes:

Cult...
Cult twats.

IMG_0782.jpeg

IMG_0783.jpeg

IMG_0786.jpeg

Dud, you have so many triglycerides running through your morbidly-obese brain blood that you’re too ignorant to realize when you’re pwning yourself!
Brilliant! This. Is. PRICELESS 😂😅🤣🤣😂😅😂🤣

Here's the issue for people like Buddha and DM (though I hesitate to mention it lest you learn something). Your scorn for the right, conservatives, whatever you choose to call those who do not agree with yer views is palpable. They all see it. They all know it. They all find a great reason in it to vote Trump if only to shove it up yer ass. The one mistake that cost Hillary 2016 was her depiction of the common folk as deplorables. The great basket of deplorables in flyover country. That elitist attitude will kill you at the polls. It did before and it will again.

Keep it up.

Here's the issue for people like Buddha and DM (though I hesitate to mention it lest you learn something). Your scorn for the right, conservatives, whatever you choose to call those who do not agree with yer views is palpable. They all see it. They all know it. They all find a great reason in it to vote Trump if only to shove it up yer ass. The one mistake that cost Hillary 2016 was her depiction of the common folk as deplorables. The great basket of deplorables in flyover country. That elitist attitude will kill you at the polls. It did before and it will again.

Keep it up.
I have no problem debating and respecting conservatives, my problem is with lowlife Traitor Trump MAGAts. Excuse me for being an American Patriot. We don’t like criminal, draft-dodging, fat slob, sexual assaulting, fraudulent traitors. Sue me.

You are ignoring content by this member. Damn right I am!

Dud writes:

Cult...
Cult twats.

View attachment 138946

View attachment 138949

View attachment 138952

Dud, you have so many triglycerides running through your morbidly-obese brain blood that you’re too ignorant to realize when you’re pwning yourself!
Brilliant! This. Is. PRICELESS 😂😅🤣🤣😂😅😂🤣
All you have is hatred and fear of people that are different from you. Half you homophobes are closeted queers anyway. Man it must suck to be you! :LOL: :LOL::LOL:

Here's the issue for people like Buddha and DM (though I hesitate to mention it lest you learn something). That elitist attitude will kill you at the polls. It did before and it will again.
I respectfully disagree with you here. What will kill them at the polls is the Trump alternative, like or hate, that Biden/Harris give. Even the dumbest of the slow-witted would not vote for that ticket in ‘24. Sucks it has to come down to lesser of two evils but alas, it has. I like and liked Trump as a President as a non-party affiliated (independent). But even if I was a Democrat, I wouldn’t be foolish enough to cast my vote for Biden/Harris. That is as blatantly ignorant as someone could be. Then again, there are two Prez debates and one VP before Nov. If I’m wrong I’ll eat crow on here and maybe reconsider. Let’s see how it goes before that consideration, though.

All you have is hatred and fear of people that are different from you. Half you homophobes are closeted queers anyway. Man it must suck to be you! :LOL: :LOL::LOL:
It’s pretty awesome to be me but no fear for difference. You’re mistaken on that.

Must suck to be afraid of non-queers 🙁 Good luck with that my homo friend

Listen, you broken-toilet of a man, I don’t care what you think as long as I continue to have the love of my wife and kids.
What a stellar wife-beater husband and role model you are for spending time posting here instead of with your family.

So….is your homosexuality just a side thing or you are openly bi?

Back