Trump on Trial!

Guilty until proven innocent. The un-American way! Talk to me when there is a ‘credible’ conviction. Until then it’s just more fruity liberal propaganda trying to hide their shame.

So I think this question is irrelevant. Almost - but not quite - sinking to the level of "When did you stop beating your wife?"

What Trump says has no bearing on past performance and assumption of future action. He says lots of stuff. He said he was gonna put Hillary in jail. It's all campaign rhetoric - they all do it - and in this particular example it is a hypothetical question that really has no bearing on the actual issues of the election.
Hard disagree man. Here’s my analogy - Your wife lies about how much she spent on an expensive handbag vs she lies about banging some dude. One is grounds for divorce, one is not. I’m asking where that divorce line is.

Trump and MAGA will be stopped. I have faith in America despite the millions of cult members that have been brainwashed after years of swallowing lies and right-wing propaganda. We refuse to accept that the millions who died defending democracy from fascism and authoritarianism died in vein. We refuse to turn our backs on the founding fathers and nearly 250 years of working towards a truer democracy.

Despite the incredible hatred, fear and ignorance America will prevail and MAGA will die like the sick, perverted traitorous animal it is. Remember, Trump even lies about coming up with “Make America Great Again” - it was, of course, Reagan’s slogan most recently, but this has always been an historical tool of fascists. We have seen this before:

Anderson Cooper. We should believe everything he sets up as absolute fact? Nom nom nom. That lil twink would sell his husband to get ratings.
This is an interview with the former head of the Republican Party in Wisconsin that “worked tirelessly” for Trump in the 2020 election. Why don’t you listen carefully to what he says? What are you so afraid of?

Back