trouble with cubasis tutorial

delah

im haveing trouble with the tutorial for cubasis vst4. i click on the help button on the tool bar and scroll down to the "demo song" choice, but when i click on it the arrangement window disappears. i still see the transport bar but when i hit play there's no 'demo song' to hear. has anyone else has this issue? it would be great to get to know the program if i could start with a demo to play around with.

I'm not sure what your problem is, I don't have your software, but normally a tutorial is not meant to be functional. Try opening up the cubasis program and choose file/open/programs/steinberg/cubasisvst/demosong or some similar tree and see if that works for you.

yeah, i tried that and i couldnt find anything. oh well, to hell with tutorials anyway...ill learn more on my own. :p

very interesting, I just checked mine Cubasis VSt 4 (legal) and the arrangement shows up but wont play.........I've never messed with the tutorial before. Qweird.

okay, so if yours is workinh fine then can you tell me how you get to it...i mean, is there anything different than just going to 'help', and then 'tutorial song'? the tutorial itself loads up fine but there's no song at all to play or wave bars to see. and my copy is legal, in case it matters. it came with my soundcard. but there is a mention of an upgrade offer...so do i have some half-assed version maybe?

either way it is called cubasis ;)

I cant even find the tutorial song!!!!! I have Cubasis VSt4.0
I have the Documentation but I cant find the song.
Its not in the drop down menu for Help either....

Back