Trouble with a BLUE Snowball?

ItzCashew

I just bougght a Blue Snowball and the problem im having with it is the output is low. NOT too low but its pretty low i have to hit aplify everytime im done. I kno that its not in the -10dB position becuz when it is its even LOWER! Is there some way this could be fixed?

Some people can't stand vague questions that give no indication of all the gear you're using.

"i have to hit aplify everytime im done" - what the hell does that mean?

Sorry i was a little frustrated when i tryped that up. I meant that i had to amplify my vocals everytime i finish recording to get a decent sound out of it.

ItzCashew said:
Sorry i was a little frustrated when i tryped that up. I meant that i had to amplify my vocals everytime i finish recording to get a decent sound out of it.
That still doesn't help.

Are you using a outboard mic pre? Which one? Or a pre in a mixer? Which one?
Details, man, details.

I like to eat delicious buffet items when I get grumpy. Check out my wife and her deluxe food spread, it will calm your soul.
dining_buffet.jpg

MadAudio said:
That still doesn't help.

Are you using a outboard mic pre? Which one? Or a pre in a mixer? Which one?
Details, man, details.

The Snowball is a USB that is just plug and play. It just came with the mic nothing else. There was no other CD or programs.

NVM i got it thnxs for trying to help guys i appreciate it. All i had to do was just go and download some patches =)

Damn, and I was just gonna ask if you have the pad on. There's two positions for the cardioid pattern, and one has a -10dB pad.

Back