Trident-MTA Signature Two

Sir Lee

Anyone out there use this Mic-Pre/EQ, Or have an Opinion on it.
I'd love to hear good or bad what you have to say. Single rack dual pre with four band sweep eq for under $700. Whats the word.
Thanks ahead P. Taylor

Sir Lee said:
I'd love to hear good or bad what you have to say. Single rack dual pre with four band sweep eq for under $700. Whats the word.
Thanks ahead P. Taylor
Hi,
The Sig 2 is highly regarded over at the forums on www.eqmag.com. They seem to love all Trident's stuff.They were good enough for Queen and Roy Thomas Baker.
That's a decent price.
Where?
Thanx,
C

:)

Sir Lee said:
Thanks ahead P. Taylor

Sir Lee,

The Signature Series got great reviews on Pro Sound Web in Fletchers thread. Many bought them and were thrilled. Fletcher loves them as well. The mic pre's are rock solid and sound great, but it is the EQ that makes them killer. It is the Trident EQ that Malcolm Toft designed...Not John Oram, so you know its good.

If we can help you let me know, as we sell them direct. E-mail me at alan@pmiaudio.com

Alan Hyatt
PMI Audio Group

Carmen,
Go to JoeMeek homepage, Its listed under Scratch & Dent page.

Alan,
I was hoping you would chime in. Is Justin your son?
Anyway i placed my order with him yesterday after reading some
great things about this unit. Can't wait for its arrival.
And yes, the EQ's are what interested me as well as the pre's
themselves.
How long should delivery take?

Thanks P. Taylor

P.S Can't wait to plug in my V67G ( Sorry no C1 ... Yet )
Gidge should like that, Huh ?

Last edited:
Sir Lee,

Yes, Justin is my son. I do not think we have received your information yet, so check that out. As soon as we have it, we can ship. You will love this unit. Delivery is a few days via UPS.

No problem on the C1, Gidge is alright in my book, even though he is a bit misdirected regarding the C1..No offense Gidge :D :D :D :D

Alan Hyatt

Since the topic's already here, and Alan is usually in the neighborhood, what's the deal with the IX-One? Joemeek.com lists one as a scratch and dent for $999... for 16 mic pres, that seems like a really good deal, especially if the pres are as nice as I would hope they are. This would be a great front-end for my PT rig. How do they sound?

Alan,
Just a little friendly ribbing as far as the Gidge/C1 thing goes. Maybe i should of thrown a couple smilelies in there.
P. Taylor

Oh and Charger,
Check out the thread in Flecthers forum over there at prosoundweb.com Look for Signature Two thread. The pre's i'm guessing are the same as the 8 pre box your thinking about. Fletcher has some nice things to say about them. I'm sure Alan can verifie if this is true.
P. Taylor

charger said:
Since the topic's already here, and Alan is usually in the neighborhood, what's the deal with the IX-One? Joemeek.com lists one as a scratch and dent for $999... for 16 mic pres, that seems like a really good deal, especially if the pres are as nice as I would hope they are. This would be a great front-end for my PT rig. How do they sound?

Yes, I am lurking about :D

The mic pres in the IX-One are the same that are used in the Signature Series, only no features. It is just a mic pre with 48V and that is all. It does not sum, so each input has its own output. This makes it great as a front end for PT, or a front end for live recording. They sound very good, and the comments have been great on the mic preamp.

Alan Hyatt

Sir Lee,

Let us all know how you like it once you have had some time. It shipped the 29th via Fedex, so maybe Friday or Monday you will have it.

Hey Alan,
I see it made it out of Compton, So i should see it soon, I'll let ya know. Hopefully I'll have it tomarrow, Since it looks like we here in the midwest ( Chicago ) are gonna be snowed in this weekend.

Thanks again, P. Taylor

Back