Triaxis Sucks recording direct!

bullyhill

:mad: Sorry no point just venting, TRIAXIS SUCKS RECORDING DIRECT, the deadest of the dead cheap fuzz box sounding crapola.
I know thats been said before, just wanted to say it again.

I must have a JStation or get the niehbors to move and mic somthing loud.

HEY BULLYHILL I FEEL YOUR PAIN

HEY BULLYHILL I LIVE ON THE NEXT ST OVER AND I AM DETERMINED TO GET THE MOST OUT OF MY FUTURE RECORDINGS SO KEEP ME INFORMED ON HOWS IT GOING MY PLAN OF ATTACK TO RECORD THIS LITTLE THING KNOWN AS MACHINE IS TO RECORD ALL THE DRUMS LIVE WHILE THE BASS AND GUITARS GO DIRECT USING SAY A J STATION AND SOMETHING FOR THE BASS THEN GOING BACK AND RECORDING THE GUITARS LIVE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY PLAN OF..........................ATTACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.PEACE

I thinks sucks is a pretty strong word. I have a Triaxis and I have gotten some decent and useable sounds out of it direct, It is just a pain in the a$$ to dial in a good sound. It is definitely something that you want to mic up to a good speaker cab though.

Hope you all find a solution!

brutus

You are correct, I concede, uncle,

I love that thing, believe me but I was disapointed to say the least with the sound I was getting with distortion. Clean I liked, but I was a little unstable this am, I'm better now and have decided to try it again...WITH A MIC BECAUSE NOTHING GOOD CAN COME THROUGH THE RECORD OUTS OF THAT ELITEST BUILT OVER PRICED........

Ooopsy....Yeah, I'm just gonna mic it and p off the neighbors

Back