transfer to wav or mp3's?

mojovoodoo

for the last 2 years i have been using the boss br-8(digital multi-tracker)all the data is stored on a 100 mb zip drive.i have read this"br-8 manifesto"on-line,where the author explains that you can actually use the zip disc as storage space through the actual zip drive on the computer(contrary to the manual).i have not tried this yet (for the fear of losing my stuff)......but,.....is there any possible way to tranfer my songs to an mp3 or wav file or something?i do have a standalone cd burner and have mixed straight to a cd,maybe cd to wav or mp3?...oh..i also have a datman......perhaps one of these formats will make it so?

:( :confused: :eek:

Try it !!!!

The file conversion software that is available for free is an actual answer. If you have troubles downloading this, ask the forum, somebody could e-mail the file to you. This was the subject of an earlier posting by XTREMIST5150. I have dabbled with the converter, I know that it does create a WAV file. Though, no rhythem section info is passed along, (the built in stuff). NOW, If you got an external drum track, that will be the answer.

ok i am a bit confused .can you cut and paste me the link or email it to me ?i do have a drum machine sequenced thru the midi master ,but as a finished product,i have 1 and 2 as stereo drums recorded,so i dont think that would be a problem please write me or respond asap,i wanna get up and running yesterday.thank you so much:cool:

:D :) ;) :p :rolleyes: excellent,now it's just up to me to figure out what the#$#%^*)*(&(*^ they are talking about!!!!thank you soooooooooooooooo much,this is so awesome!!

oh,by the way,has anyone done this before?one of the first things it says is that it only transfers the music ,not paramaters and effects,so then after i transfer all my music to wave ,do i have to download a boss/wave file mixer?somebody please shed a little light.

i am receiving a slow old computer as a gift,but i want to get my work out there on the internet,make it accessible to all people,donthaknow?:p :p

Back