Tracked live in my house - No one else

The guitars are pretty harsh. The drums sound good to me. The vocals sound really nice, but to me they seem obvious that they are overdubbed. I don't know how to describe it, they just seem to be coming from a different place than the rest of the music. All and all I'd say it sounds pretty good though. It's a good song too.

I would really like to listen to this. Interesting changes, intriguing lyrics, good guitar playing, everything that I like, but my ears just can't take the overload crackle of the guitars that are too hot. Looking forward (or is it hearing forward?) to when you get your levels worked out.:)

If the guitars are compressed and the vocals are tidied up with some FX, EQing, it'd be fine.

Loving the drums.

very cool guitar playing, drumming and vocals. interesting melody...not predictable, which is nice. the chord played under "...oh please go away" sounds a bit sour? or perhaps a bit of intended dissonance?

then, the song goes into a whole bunch of other rythmic changes...man, a lot of stuff going on here. good performance. nice job.

Yep.... some serious compression on the guits. Also, the panning effects on the guitar in the middle of the song is kinda weird... it fades in and out too... I think I would do away with that.
I probably would brighten up the snare a bit... The guitars are way too bright, and the snare is just a hair too dull for me..just a hair though....

Nice effort, really.

Peace!

~Shawn

I really dig the song! There seems to be some odd compression stuff going on, I'm guessing you compressed the mix pretty hard to make it loud. The vox doesn't sit with the rest of the mix quite right, but you got some really good stuff going on and like I said before, the song is really cool

Back