track at once software

Brian Ferrell

Well, Plextor sent me a new Plexwriter 8x4x32 burner to replace the one that I mentioned on other posts that burned out while under warranty. This one seems to be functioning well for the time being. One trouble I'm having is that I want to burn track-at-once and although the manual for the burner says it supports track-at-once, the Plextor Manager 2000 software that I got with the burner appears to only support session-at once. Also, the Plextor Manager 2000 handbook says session-at-once is superior to disc-at-once because it allows for bit-for-bit burning, but I always thought that disc-at-once did that. What's the difference? Does anyone have any suggestions on what software would be applicable for track-at-once burning? Thanks.

Brian

Oops! I forgot that Plextor included EZ CD Creator along with their Plextor Manager 2000 software. EZ CD Creator does support track-at-once recording as was pointed out to me by Plextor tech support. Still, it says that a disc which is created using track-at-once may not be playble on a regular home or car stereo )-: Is there any way to record track-at-once that will produce a CD that will be playble on regular CD players?

Brian

Back