Touching piece....literally!!!

HogansHiro

Now with 25% more sarcasm
I went through half a box of tissue recording this. It wasn't recorded live but I wish it was.

Something New

This is truly a "touching" piece.

Attachments

• man_lochness_in_whirlpool_md_wht.gif
    man_lochness_in_whirlpool_md_wht.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 61
I hope it was ok, I collabbed with this one. I was the one touching himself. he he he he he

I hope you are gonna use this in a tune, if you haven't already.

dtb

MIXMKR,

I just e-mailed ya bout 2 hours ago.....The new motherboard I have in mystudio computer didn't come with an ethernet connection so I had to pick up a pci card and that doesn't seem to work....I have no way to get those files off my pc to send you until i can hook my studio pc up to my LAN. Should be fixed this weekend. I swear to GOD!!!!

dtb,

I picked up a databecker brand audio sample library for 30 bucks at compusa.....had over 10,000 samples ..... came seperate disks for house, rock, rap, techno. new-age...yadda, yadda, yadda ...theere were about 20 sex sound asmples on the house cd (go figure) .... I'll find a way to use them in something legit and not just a two minute acid ditty.

WW,
When I found these samples I just had to crank them just to give my neighbors somehting to think about.

hehe-I think I'm gonna start blasting this in my apartment around bedtime-then the neighbors will think i do something other than smoke ganja and play video games. Thanks man!

hehehe, thats reall sex music, I pulled off my white boots and comfy for that one. :cool:

was that you doing the vocals dtb ? lol

Back